2018 squad

thehullram

On 29/07/2017 at 9:45 AM, coolie said:

I've bought a ticket to the 8's

I've even flogged one to a new supporter.

I'm buying a season ticket next season... I'm doing what I can.

Need more to show the faith I'm showing. 

If we want players like Guzdek to stay the fans as well as the club have to go the extra half yard.

Warchest needs sorting on the crest of this new found excitement. Tap into the positivity around the fan's 

For me amber ribbon have had enough time to get this launched. 

I propose that the warchest is organised by the fan's for the club.

Time for action!! 

Hi Coolie.

On the topic of a warchest, this was previously discussed at an Amber Ribbon meeting in January 2017 and was re-posted on the forum on the 3rd July 2017: I will be attending the Amber Ribbon meeting this evening whereby I put this back onto the agenda for it to be discussed in depth at a meeting in the near future. See below previous forum posting.

The War Chest item was on the Amber Ribbon meeting agenda in January 2017

On discussions there was a number of factors that was required to be considered for it to work, the Amber Ribbon would need a more sizable membership than we had at the point of discussion in Jan, more consideration into how it could work for us and the club and how it would be administered were other points for due consideration when the scheme is re-tabled at a future date.

It was agreed at the meeting that it is certainly something to be considered for the future.

As a Dogs fan looking at your wing predicament; IF you can get Potts fit then I'd pick him over Alex. Yeah, Browny's great to watch, lots of forward's work,  power and pace, but Potts had the pace, 2nd fastest man in the whole RL whilst at Batley and he has played full-back so is a better tackler.

16 hours ago, Amber Ribbon said:

Hi Coolie.

On the topic of a warchest, this was previously discussed at an Amber Ribbon meeting in January 2017 and was re-posted on the forum on the 3rd July 2017: I will be attending the Amber Ribbon meeting this evening whereby I put this back onto the agenda for it to be discussed in depth at a meeting in the near future. See below previous forum posting.

The War Chest item was on the Amber Ribbon meeting agenda in January 2017

On discussions there was a number of factors that was required to be considered for it to work, the Amber Ribbon would need a more sizable membership than we had at the point of discussion in Jan, more consideration into how it could work for us and the club and how it would be administered were other points for due consideration when the scheme is re-tabled at a future date.

It was agreed at the meeting that it is certainly something to be considered for the future.

Good news, Amber, but if it is given the green light, please don't make it too complicated - Batley seemed to have it right. Bottom line is, fans who are in buoyant mood after a victory, and who are well lubricated by generosity fluid are quite likely to dig deep (self included) provided they don't have to jump through hoops to do it.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Should be fairly simple if you don't over elaborate things

Simple form

Stating name, address, phone number how much is your warchest contribution 

£5/10 per winning game 

Then a percentage draw for fully paid up to date members, if you say 50p per member goes towards the members draw so for every 10 people signed up puts £5,the more signed up,bigger the members draw.

Init to win it ;)

Archived