Sign in to follow this  
coolie

Money making idea

Went in the shop on Sunday and there was a rail with old players shirts on been flogged for a tenner a piece..

Rather than a tenner

Couldn't they be signed by the players, put on ebay rope in a couple of free tickets with the shirt,knock it out for £50 and have the shirt presented to the buyer at half time.

Turns a £10 shirt into £50

Or /and 

Get one of the shirts signed up by the players and raffle it for 50p a ticket or 3 for a pound.. You've only gotta sell 40 tickets to be in profit..Run the offer over say 3 games,then the draw made in the royal suite after the third game,next game do the same..

You could clear the rail of shirts over a season. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, coolie said:

Went in the shop on Sunday and there was a rail with old players shirts on been flogged for a tenner a piece..

Rather than a tenner

Couldn't they be signed by the players, put on ebay rope in a couple of free tickets with the shirt,knock it out for £50 and have the shirt presented to the buyer at half time.

Turns a £10 shirt into £50

Or /and 

Get one of the shirts signed up by the players and raffle it for 50p a ticket or 3 for a pound.. You've only gotta sell 40 tickets to be in profit..Run the offer over say 3 games,then the draw made in the royal suite after the third game,next game do the same..

You could clear the rail of shirts over a season. 

Good idea Coolie. Why not extend it to new shirts - I wouldn't give people the pleasure of laughing at me in a replica shirt (it would be like the short fat ginger kid I once saw wearing a football shirt with "Crouch" on the back), but I would buy one autographed by the team. I already have one from the Wozzas invincibles year.