Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael Ashton

Championship 1 Situation

5 posts in this topic

I have just read an article in League Express and it seems certain that Bradford Bulls will be relegated to Ch1. I can't see RFL wriggling out of this.

From frightens me and I'm sure a lot of people is that if we don't get promotion this season the Bulls will be odds on for next season. That would mean that in 3 years we would be competing against Toulouse, Toronto, and Bradford. and this would realistically chance to only one other team each season.

2 people like this

46 minutes ago, Michael Ashton said:

I have just read an article in League Express and it seems certain that Bradford Bulls will be relegated to Ch1. I can't see RFL wriggling out of this.

From frightens me and I'm sure a lot of people is that if we don't get promotion this season the Bulls will be odds on for next season. That would mean that in 3 years we would be competing against Toulouse, Toronto, and Bradford. and this would realistically chance to only one other team each season.

Add to that the persistant rumours that a team from either Montreal or New York could be added in 2019 and presumably they too would walk the league and leave just one promotion spot.

What's that song " we gotta get out of this place, if its the last thing we ever do"?😎

1 person likes this

trouble will be staying out of it if we do go up !! same for any club getting promotion

1 person likes this

Ron, you can add Chicago and Paris to that list. The RL, being pushed by SKY, are salivating.

On 2017-08-09 at 11:00 AM, TMF said:

Ron, you can add Chicago and Paris to that list. The RL, being pushed by SKY, are salivating.

I do not know about Chicago and that would surprise me.  I think there are other much stronger candidates on the eastern seaboard.  I had not heard either of the cities you noted in any expansion discussion to date.