Break ins

9' oller

Sorry to hear about the break ins.It's not so  much what they take that's the problem, it's the senseless damage they do.Obviously not too worried about getting caught looking at the security footage.They  would not be going too far with that load,must live close to the Mount. Looking at the footage I would like to say more.Just hope they are apprehended quickly.

Whatever motive these vandals have the usual common denominator is that they are very immature individuals.  Sadly they usually go on to lead pretty pointless lives.  The irony in targeting a Rugby club is that Rugby League has put quite a few "bad" boys onto the straight and narrow.  I guess that Batley High no longer pushes Rugby League; if so it's a shame given that it would help with social cohesion.

19 minutes ago, Bi11 said:

Whatever motive these vandals have the usual common denominator is that they are very immature individuals.  Sadly they usually go on to lead pretty pointless lives.  The irony in targeting a Rugby club is that Rugby League has put quite a few "bad" boys onto the straight and narrow.  I guess that Batley High no longer pushes Rugby League; if so it's a shame given that it would help with social cohesion.

What has Batley High School got to do with this? Were the perpetrators wearing their uniforms?

Hi Tony, you are right to question my post, Batley High School has got nothing to do with it.  It had just struck me that if Batley High pushed Rugby League like they used to do then there might be more local Asian lads playing and involved with the game which would be good for social cohesion and the long term health of the game in Batley.  I am guessing that the vandals were local lads in which case depending on their age they probably go to or went to BH.  Pie in the sky on my part probably, but if lads have a vested interest in the game they don't go trashing the place .

• 1 month later...

Sorry to read of the break ins.We had this problem when we were at whitebank. Mindless thugs ruining the very thing others work so hard for.These reprobates need catching and made to put right their wrongs by fixing the damage they've done.These types of people make we sick,Neanderthal reprobates, ####,can't stand them and they need locking up.

6 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

Sorry to read of the break ins.We had this problem when we were at whitebank. Mindless thugs ruining the very thing others work so hard for.These reprobates need catching and made to put right their wrongs by fixing the damage they've done.These types of people make we sick,Neanderthal reprobates, ####,can't stand them and they need locking up.

I agree they should be locked up and for a long time and if it was up to me I would birch them in front of the public as well.

1 hour ago, Robthegasman said:

I agree they should be locked up and for a long time and if it was up to me I would birch them in front of the public as well.

Hanging next?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Hanging next?

good idea BSJ......

but a bit harsh for a 1st offence ?...

maybe just for repeat offenders....two strikes and they swing....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

4 hours ago, Robthegasman said:

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Hanging next?

Or as in what seems to be the case in this country, let them get away with it.

28 minutes ago, Bi11 said:

No, make them watch Dewsbury.    :blum:

Bit harsh that Bi11 at least offer them a choice of that or the noose 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

12 hours ago, Bi11 said:

No, make them watch Dewsbury.    :blum:

Good idea - after the first few matches, they will have been converted to Rams fans, and soon be following the path to true enlightenment. The Rams will have the first toehold into the HW  Asian market, and  in other news, BSJ will win the halftime draw, Jeremy Corbyn will become prime minister, and I'll eat my own rse.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

22 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

Or as in what seems to be the case in this country, let them get away with it.

Very sad but true and this is what unfortunately happens when you have a weak as water Prime Minister and equally weak opposition 

Archived