Sign in to follow this  
Blackbeard

Hunslet/Swinton supporters games

Its long shot is this but one of the Hunslet fans who played in the 1st away game over at Swinton early 2000 , was asking if there was any PICS from this game or any other games between the 2 sides , Swinton supporters played in the Folly Lane strip and Hunslet played in Hunslet 2nd strip (Chocolate/White) , i seem to remember the the number 7 for Swinton was in his early 50's then , also a lad called Mark , Horse , thats all the names i can remember , glad if anyone can help cheers Rick ......

Just to confirm the guys who played in the game are on the Swinton Lions Family Facebook page and may have access to photos. Suggest you go to the page and view the post (feel free to join the group) Ian wade (7) Rick smith, mark Stevens and Ian Horsefield played. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Little Lion Man said:

Just to confirm the guys who played in the game are on the Swinton Lions Family Facebook page and may have access to photos. Suggest you go to the page and view the post (feel free to join the group) Ian wade (7) Rick smith, mark Stevens and Ian Horsefield played. 

Cheers for that i'll pass the msg on , thank you

Unfortunately I have asked and no one seems to have any pictures from any of the Hunslet games for some reason. We seem to have pictures from games against London and Gateshead but none against your lads. Sorry 

2 hours ago, Mark said:

Unfortunately I have asked and no one seems to have any pictures from any of the Hunslet games for some reason. We seem to have pictures from games against London and Gateshead but none against your lads. Sorry 

Cheers Mark and the Swinton supporters , for your help