Sign in to follow this  
Bearman

Toronto take2

SJD    137

There is a fascinating story in the Mail on Brett Carter, it shows yet again getting a visa isn't straight forward.  Brett hasn't gone. 

SHAMBLES!!! Lessons learned none!!!!

How long has Barrow known they would be travelling to Totonto again?

Why didn't Barrow get a visa company onto the issue, it cost roughly £30 for them to do it.

On the positive side, those who already have visas they last for 5 years.

On a serious note Barrow get your act together, you couldn't organise a ###### up in a brewery.

• Like 1

morty    216

i guess its because Brett Carter only got to know his Visa wasnt accepted on Wednesday ... see other thread on here

27 minutes ago, morty said:

i guess its because Brett Carter only got to know his Visa wasnt accepted on Wednesday ... see other thread on here

And how many players have Barrow got registered? To send 16 is a disgrace, the board should take a long hard look at themselves!!!

• Like 2

TMF    122

Is it a disgrace, or have the board and staff decided what is most important. A show pony game in Canada or getting out of this farce of a league? Let's be realistic here. I'm sure the guys that go will give their all in the colours. Or would you rather send the full squad, half of who wouldn't play, costing us a fortune,  and maybe come back with the possibility of injuries/suspensions and blow the whole season on one game?  

On that note, would like to welcome old/new appointees to the board. I think they know what's needed for next seasons trip to Canada. 

morty    216

York only sent 14 to toulouse last year .... nobody mentioned that being a disgrace. ...Renfrew u obviously have a problem with us so to save any hassle just keep off here and leave us to do what we like

• Like 1

Gav Wilson    502
31 minutes ago, morty said:

York only sent 14 to toulouse last year .... nobody mentioned that being a disgrace. ...Renfrew u obviously have a problem with us so to save any hassle just keep off here and leave us to do what we like

It was a disgrace, but for different reasons! :P 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, morty said:

York only sent 14 to toulouse last year .... nobody mentioned that being a disgrace. ...Renfrew u obviously have a problem with us so to save any hI cassle just keep off here and leave us to do what we like

I can accept getting it wrong once, but twice when Barrow had plenty of opportunity to sort visa's out, for gods sake its all over the internet how to get a Canadian visa, just google it. I have done it this year. P.S. I've only missed 2 games this year "guess when". 

Bearman    2,037

Well, that's not true is it?

You obviously do have a problem with Barrow.

in the post above you say "I can accept getting it wrong once" ....,can you?

i refer you to your own posts on May 21st when you clearly could not accept Barrow "getting it wrong once"

georgeb1    191
2 hours ago, morty said:

We actually only took 12 players, that was due to the current owner in the process of closing the club.

A commendable 62     10    thrashing followed.

• Like 1

georgeb1    191
3 minutes ago, scrumhalf said:

who is the extra man

Morty or bearman.😊😊😊

• Like 3

millomite    11

Cresswell Loxam Wiper Stack Harper Dallimore Charnock Bullock  Ashall Wilkes Crellin Morrow Aspinall Mossop D Toal Walker Deurdon

• Like 1

baldy2    0
22 hours ago, millomite said:

Cresswell Loxam Wiper Stack Harper Dallimore Charnock Bullock  Ashall Wilkes Crellin Morrow Aspinall Mossop D Toal Walker Deurdon

Were can i watch game on tv premiere sports hd is at mo playing twp v haven ..but no barrow on that channel