PNG Hunters into the Grand Final

B rad

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great scenes with the tryscorer crying his out on the field.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

49 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

Hunters win

and for the addicts, the second half of the NSWRL Womens GF is on here  http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2017/09/22/live_stream_nswrl_gr.html

At HT Redfern All Blacks lead 16-0

The stream just stopped working for me before the end, but Newcastle scored three tries in 6 minutes right at the death, to at least make the scoreline respectable, as it looked like they'd be nilled.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

9 minutes ago, Jim from Oz said:

Highlights of the PNG Hunters' win anywhere please? Thanks 

Brief highlights here.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, CanaBull said:

So stoked to see this, so much hard work, passion, commitment and dedication.  Brilliant, just brilliant.

As an off-season friendly, a match between the Wolfpack and the Hunters - the two most recent success stories in expansion - sounds quite a tasty notion, doesn't it?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Futtocks said:

As an off-season friendly, a match between the Wolfpack and the Hunters - the two most recent success stories in expansion - sounds quite a tasty notion, doesn't it?

Sounds like a plan.

9 hours ago, Jim from Oz said:

I am in Sydney and  I have the main channel 9, then 9GO and 9GEMI have never heard of 9Now ...  is it the Brisbane channel? Thanks 

Its Nines catch up system where you can watch shows again after they have been played live.

https://www.9now.com.au/ I just checked its not being repeated, a lot of Sport isn't.

It was shown yesterday on channel Nine live.

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

49 minutes ago, Copa said:

Apparently half of their members of parliament were in the stadium.

http://postcourier.com.pg/country-celebrates-hunters-victory/

Only half? That'll get the game's relentless doom-predictors awfully excited...

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived