Couldn't see an existing thread on the NFL, but see it referenced a lot in the forum so presume there are some other fans.

I find it interesting that this year all the Jacksonville Jaguars games are being broadcast exclusively live on Talksport (on Talksport 2) amongst other games.

It's notable as the Jaguars are the main US franchise that is always linked with a move to London.

I wonder whether U.K. based NFL fans like myself are being softened up even more for the likely emergence of the London Jaguars sometime soon?  There are a lot of barriers not least the sheer logistics of it for the team and the rest of the league.  Also it's been mooted that the powerful players union aren't fully convinced yet.

Personally I'd be heavily in favour of a London franchise and would probably try to get to one of the 8 home games per season.

Edited by Gerrumonside ref

The owner of the Jaguars also owns Fulham. I think he wants to move them to London but not to Craven Cottage. He wants to get them playing at the new White Hart Lane ground. But I can t see eight home games a season in London. People would not pay £ 70 up to watch each game.

i would go to a couple if New Orleans Saints or the Forty Niners were playing.

Yes, yes, the National Football League with its *professionalism* and its *training* and its *matched teams*. How dull. What you want is Louisiana Tech of Conference USA pretending to be a football team against Mississippi State ...

A mere 87 yard loss on the play and 4th and goal ... on their own 7 yard line.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Yes, yes, the National Football League with its *professionalism* and its *training* and its *matched teams*. How dull. What you want is Louisiana Tech of Conference USA pretending to be a football team against Mississippi State ...

A mere 87 yard loss on the play and 4th and goal ... on their own 7 yard line.

"It's 4th and Goal...and the Coach is electing to punt!" :scare:

• Like 1

Started watching again last year and am really looking forward to this season. Heading to Miami for a game in October can't wait.

rl could learn so much about presentation but cant see it ever happening.  I'd love an "all or nothing rl version" 

Brady back to normal

Seattle OL stinks

Broncos are brilliant defensively.

Chargers lose at the last.

Sometimes nothing much changes.

The AFC West will be very very good this year. The AFC South will be garbage. 

4 hours ago, Tongs ya bas said:

Why do the players run on the spot so much?

Also why do they shout "hut"!?

Because "shed" would sound daft?

Some Pics from the game last Sunday

1  Blake Bortles throws a TD for the Jags

2. Go Ravens...

3  Don't Try this at Home

4  Really don't try this at Home....

5  Coach Jeff Rheinbold in his colour rush Suit with the gang

6  Go Jag warrs..

7  Joe Flacco thriows (another) interception for the Ravens

8  As Peyton Manning might have put it at the line of scriommage "Omaha. Omaha"

DSC_0252.JPG

DSC_0183 (2).JPG

DSC_0192.JPG

DSC_0191.JPG

DSC_0202.JPG

DSC_0225 (2).JPG

DSC_0246.JPG

DSC_0251.JPG

Edited by THE RED ROOSTER

Nice pics. Jeff looked mighty cool last week. He's great on the tv and I always learn something about the game when he's on the coverage.

This BBC match today is a dud. You can't blame the referees either, because both teams are making errors basic enough for me (not a regular watcher of NFL) to see.

Nevertheless, the fans will have had a grand day out and are unlikely to hit the internet later this evening with claims that the game is dying and everything's worse than it has ever been.

49ers get into what looked like a winning position, fumble the ball and Arizona march upfield and score in the last minute of overtime. It is remarkable how far they have fallen since Harbaugh left.

Anyone else enjoying Tony Romo on commentary. He really looks at each play as a quarterback and it pretty much spot on with what a defence is going to do.

4 hours ago, Liverpool Rover said:

49ers get into what looked like a winning position, fumble the ball and Arizona march upfield and score in the last minute of overtime. It is remarkable how far they have fallen since Harbaugh left.

Anyone else enjoying Tony Romo on commentary. He really looks at each play as a quarterback and it pretty much spot on with what a defence is going to do.

He's getting a lot of praise recently, deserved. Wonder how Cutler would have done. I bet he's regretting the Dolphins.

Really open season - can't pick a favourite at all - Washington taking Kansas to OT at their own paddock.

More pics from Miami Dolphins v New Orleans Saints

1 Courtesy of NFL Europe and the Dolphins I got pre-game on field access and was able to photograph Jay Ajayi wearing this...

2 Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders in action

3 Jay Cutler was often under pressure.

4  Drew Brees on the other hand had more Iron clad protection from his Offensive line.

5 Though not everything went right for Drew Including this snap.

6 The Dolphins could have used this guy.. he was there in person, and could play a bit in his time...

7 Tamara of the Dolphins Cheerleaders says HI...

DSC_0281 (2).JPG

DSC_0298 (2).JPG

DSC_0302 (2).JPG

DSC_0303 (2).JPG

DSC_0321 (2).JPG

DSC_0304.JPG

DSC_0263 (2).JPG

Edited by THE RED ROOSTER