roughyed1064

2018 Squad and signings.

Strange one that.Too good for lower end of the Championship imho (no offence to Swinton) . Great signing for them though, fair play,hope George goes well for them. Wish we could have kept hold but that's the reality of Champ 1. We move on.

Don't really think anybody expected him to stay, or did we?ย 

He'll do well and suit their style of play more importantly he should see plenty of the ball. Be worth a watch when hornets and Swinton meet.. ๐Ÿ˜€ย 

• Like 1

Big pity that as I believe he might have had some decent winning pay days had he stayed with us.

Still hoping against hope that it's not true as the two grandsons will be devastated

• Sad 1

This was always going to happen with our relegation. These players want to play at a high level as they can.I wish them luck. Its unfortunate but there'll be other days im sure.I don't think our own signings are looking too bad with a few new faces to get to know.

• Like 2

That the same Nathan Chappell who signed last season, never to be seen? ๐Ÿ˜‰. Wierd how the club never made any form of statement about him. He is playing amateur RU according to his Twitter feed recently. Shame he never played for us for whatever reason,would have been very useful for us.

Screenshot_20171020-230637.png

Edited by roughyed34