2018 Kits

New Kr

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, chuffer said:

Widnes haven't released their home one yet, have we? There were some pics earlier in the thread comparing a new saints shirt with the design of one of our old ones I think (in style, not colour)

You're right, I didn't read the text, just looked at the pictures.  Nice kit though.

4 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

For the most part thats what teams do. If their home shirt is predominantly light then the away is usually darker. Just swapping colours works if you have relatively unique colours ie Cas with black and orange (amber), but when nearly half the league play in some variation of Red and white (and 1 other colour) then it becomes too simplistic imo. 

Pink and Purple seem to have been popular away shirt colour options recently; making a nice change from the usual black or white variations.

On that subject, Hull are rumoured to be having a hot pink away shirt.

We are also having a charity on the shirt instead of a sponsor again, which I always like. 

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Quite nice. Im a fan of striking and different away shirts.

If i want the traditional colours ill get the home one.

When I heard pink I was hoping it wasn't going to be a washed out light pink effort. I think if you are going to do something like that you need to go bold or not bother. That yellow shirt last year could have been ok if it was a proper flourescent yellow, but it was really more banana yellow and was just ugly. I like this one, although I will see what its like in the flesh.

I like both of our efforts this year and I think theres something for everyone. A proper traditional home shirt and an eye catching away shirt in colours we havent used before. I think both will sell alot.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A more complete picture...

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

4 minutes ago, Benjamaphone said:

Just seen this on Instagram from Wigan. Love the home kit but not keen on the away.

IMG_20171122_183606.jpg

Not the best pic to judge from. Its certainly different.

Home looks good though. Another solid traditional(ish) design.

Hard to tell for sure, but the Wigan home strip looks like it'll be a good 'un.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Great home kit.

The away one looks an absolute disaster at first glance - looks like it's been created by someone who's worked out how to copy/paste in Paint? Up there with the melted warrior and the one where they looked like the cherry had run into the white in the wash.

6 hours ago, Monkey Lover said:

Yeah because manufacturers design shirts and force the clubs to wear them!!

The club tell the brand what they want and the brand make it not the other way around.

Errea have knocked out nothing but cheap looking rubbish since Wigan went with them,kits,leisure,training gear is poor,that's why outside of Wigan you hardly  ever see anyone wearing it.

10 hours ago, Monkey Lover said:

Yeah because manufacturers design shirts and force the clubs to wear them!!

The club tell the brand what they want and the brand make it not the other way around.

No creative input at all from the manufacturer?

Why do ISC create great solid traditional style kits and Errea create this pap then?

Archived