2018 Kits

New Kr

3 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Is that Phil Edmonds in the background Statto?

Difficult to be sure from that picture but I think that's a really good shout. It's the right time, I can't think of any other player in the squad who looked anything like that and he always played with his socks down around his ankles.

What I am certain about was trying to stop him when he was playing amateur rugby and weighed about 20 stone.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/10/2017 at 8:33 PM, Old Frightful said:

Spot on Tony, here it is with the great man himself wearing it...

Image result for peter sterling hull fc

The black and white hoops in this are the same size but with white shorts and collar the white seems to dominate the eye.. put black shorts with it and black would dominate... looking at the new shirt black does have a bigger main hoop than the white...prefer the above to be honest, 

3 hours ago, Ullman said:

What I am certain about was trying to stop him when he was playing amateur rugby and weighed about 20 stone.

:lol::lol:

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

20 hours ago, Monkey Lover said:

Kappa are an absolute joke, you will see that by how many clubs have walked away from them, some after only one season.

Toronto are doing one more year but only because ISC, X-Blades and errea have no interest. 

The stuff is badly made, doesn't be it anything like normal sizing and unless you are prepared to order 500+ of a garment they won't do bespoke which is why only Leeds Utd have anything other than catalogue product. 

I think Keighley and oldham have stayed with them purely because they owe them money and have no choice. 

Pop on the oldham forum and ask their fans what they think of the kappa gear they've had!!!

Didn't the Toronto players and staff pretty much refuse to wear the majority of the Kappa off-field gear due to its poor quality?

17 minutes ago, Monkey Lover said:

Yes, they hated it and had to wear some other brand for the rest of the season which suggests to me nobody else of any note would supply them  as they are doing another year with Kappa.

Either that or TWP are tied into a contract with Kappa.

rldfsignature.jpg

9 minutes ago, Monkey Lover said:

Their contract was with us. We terminated in May so they were free to go anywhere they wished. 

That would explain why you can't seem to purchase anything online at the moment then

As i leeds utd fan i can confirm even the bespoke fancy Kappa clothing is rubbish.

Fev have agreed a new 3 year kit deal with STEEDEN (Advantage Sports).

The press release also says STEEDEN are doing a super league kit this year (doesn't mention who?)

I don't know if this will be an improvement on ISC but i assume it will make the club a bit more cash.

We had a pretty rubbish first year with ISC with late deliveries and pretty poor designs/quality but the kits and leisure wear we had in the second year was really good IMO.

I have no clue if the quality of the STEEDEN kits will be any good as i only thought they did balls.

Home kit is launched a Friday 10th Nov.

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

2 hours ago, tuutaisrambo said:

As i leeds utd fan i can confirm even the bespoke fancy Kappa clothing is rubbish.

Fev have agreed a new 3 year kit deal with STEEDEN (Advantage Sports).

The press release also says STEEDEN are doing a super league kit this year (doesn't mention who?)

I don't know if this will be an improvement on ISC but i assume it will make the club a bit more cash.

We had a pretty rubbish first year with ISC with late deliveries and pretty poor designs/quality but the kits and leisure wear we had in the second year was really good IMO.

I have no clue if the quality of the STEEDEN kits will be any good as i only thought they did balls.

Home kit is launched a Friday 10th Nov.

I doubt whether steeden will actually make them. Like everything else they are just a brand. They will supply the spec and the stuff, like everything else will be made in an Asian sweatshop. 

'Advantage' owned the license to ISC previously, though i don't think they have it anymore. So doubt anything will change for Fev really. 

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

1 hour ago, Tongs ya bas said:

I doubt whether steeden will actually make them. Like everything else they are just a brand. They will supply the spec and the stuff, like everything else will be made in an Asian sweatshop. 

That’s where I know O’Neills are different to other suppliers. Everything is manufactured in Ireland 

5 minutes ago, Spidey said:

That’s where I know O’Neills are different to other suppliers. Everything is manufactured in Ireland 

Interesting. Maybe all of Steeden's stuff is made in Australia. Like O'neills it would be unusual of that was the case

10 hours ago, Lounge Room Lizard said:

Melbourne Storm finally have a good home shirt. Shame about the collar. Also have a New badge celebrating 20 years https://shop.melbournestorm.com.au/mens-home-jersey

like that a lot... shame i bought this years!! they aren't cheap!

5 hours ago, Scubby said:

Wow £100 for the shirt. How sad is the ££ lately?

It's not a recent thing Scubby. Aussie and Warriors shirts have always been expensive when compared to the prices we pay in the UK for the same item. I'm currently in NZ, you don't need to tell me about the ££. It's expensive for UK visitors. No matter where you drink all beers seem to be $8/9 or £4+ and that's not a pint either more like 330ml. Food is similarly priced.

rldfsignature.jpg

Archived