M.O.M. Rovers V Warrington

Steve Slater

after a great deal of thought and reflection.

tagg

cooper

grffin

whilst I will a lot of stick a mention must be made of Johnson. dropped a couple of times letting in tries but improved as the game went on. he is a winger not a full back

Think Cooper (and maybe Griffin and Johnny D) are the only ones who deserve a shout, what an embarrassment that was. Wonder what Duffy made of it all having urged the fans to turn up in numbers and get behind the team.

They owe us a huge performance up at Halifax next week, however I'm not confident we're going to get one.

Final voting results for Warrington game:-

1st- Cooper, 16 votes, 3pts

2nd- Tagg, 14 votes, 2pts

3rd- Griffin, 7 votes, 1pt.

Going into the final game of the season John Davies on 26pts leads Anthony Thackeray by one point. There will be no poll from Halifax today, the Rovers TV crew will vote on the top 3 instead so that they can present the trophy to the winner directly after the game. If neither of the leading two win any points today the trophy will go to John Davies.

22 minutes ago, HAVERCROFT10 said:

Steve, thanks for your time and energy running this column, much appreciated and enjoyed.

Thanks Havercroft, unfortunately I look likely to miss today's game because my wife is ill so won't be able to present the trophy. I'll leave that in the capable hands of Joe and Joanne on RoversTV.

If I can't make it I'll listen to the live audio stream, which for me is just as good whenever my grandson Joe is on the gantry.

Archived