richie keay

It's Newcastle

Absolutely fantastic game..

Dally was superb kicking and running them all round the ground.

Excellent play by all the team.. 

9 minutes ago, pennington said:

The best performance all year !! Brilliant game to watch. Roll on next week vs Whitehaven !! 

Finals are a different game but you will win comfortably if Haven play as they did today , they struggled to grind out the win today .

Edited by Anonymouse
  • Haha 1

My confidence in Barrow was justified although the final score was beyond what I might have imagined.  If anyone knows where I can see some highlights of the game on youtube or elsewhere would love a link.

I am really shocked at Newcastle not being able to put some points up.  I wonder what happened - have to head to the newcastle thread to see what I can gleam from their supporters.

Barrows defence was superb thats why Newcastle failed to score

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Captain Survival said:

My confidence in Barrow was justified although the final score was beyond what I might have imagined.  If anyone knows where I can see some highlights of the game on youtube or elsewhere would love a link.

I am really shocked at Newcastle not being able to put some points up.  I wonder what happened - have to head to the newcastle thread to see what I can gleam from their supporters.

Keep an eye on http://www.nwemail.co.uk/. Highlights usually on by Tuesday evening. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Well worth the wait, 80 minutes of strength, speed, spirit, and sense. Great game, thought the first 40 was good, but second 40 even better, every player deserves  credit. Well done.

• Like 1

Excellent performance today, 1st half was good and softened Newcastle up, 2nd half was awesome at times. Tom Walker was very good and Dallimore was outstanding in the 2nd half.

• Like 1

I'd like to give a mention for young Brad Marwood, what a tough kid and no matter what the Newcastle players through at him including some underhand tactics he kept coming back for more including two good tries.  I would love to see more of him on the field, well done Brad.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Captain Survival said:

Its here

http://www.nwemail.co.uk/sport/barrow-raiders/article/WATCH-Barrow-Raiders-60-Newcastle-Thunder-0-League-One-play-off-semi-final-highlights-8a7d9b1b-453d-431c-9ca2-431c09ed6ebe-ds

• Thanks 1