Sign in to follow this  
ckn

Multiple alias hunting and abusive behaviour

Recommended Posts

It seems that some people have decided to act up a bit in the absence of John Drake's steadying hand on this forum.  Please remember that I'm here still moderating this forum and I'm not as tolerant as he is...

So, as a reminder, this isn't a forum one where it's acceptable to abuse other posters, including alleging they've got multiple logins.  Think of it as the lounge bar in a good pub, we don't mind robust posts or strong arguments but when it tips over into abusing other forum members then, well, you're out of line and the barman may show you the fast and slow ways out depending on how far you've gone over the line.

Remember, every good bar has at least one boring old drunk that gets tolerated by everyone else, think of the annoying posters like that.  The forum's "ignore" feature is a good thing that I'd encourage you to use if you strongly disagree with someone to the point that you can't read what they're posting without getting angry.  And, no, you can't "ignore" me or John Drake!

If you think something is out of line, use the report function, don't be self-appointed vigilante on the forum.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Multiple alias hunting sounds like a cracking film.

Would be a great computer game for rugby league fans as well. 

Owners of Trl are missing a trick here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Multiple alias hunting sounds like a cracking film.

Yeah it's the prequel to the Matt Damon/Robin Williams one isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jpmc said:

Would be a great computer game for rugby league fans as well. 

Owners of Trl are missing a trick here

It'd be a bit like Whack-a-Mole...

whack-a-mole2.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mumby Magic said:

Speaking of Alias where's Parky?

And that's the big one of the last two weeks.  There have been multiple Parky "outings", all on the wrong people.  Not quite McCarthyism "there's Parkys under your the bed" but close to that level of paranoia.

Trust me, there can be only one The Parksider and we know exactly who he is and where he posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ckn said:

And that's the big one of the last two weeks.  There have been multiple Parky "outings", all on the wrong people.  Not quite McCarthyism "there's Parkys under your the bed" but close to that level of paranoia.

Trust me, there can be only one The Parksider and we know exactly who he is and where he posts.

Fair enough, but he has got form.

JBD.

And where's Paris Surtout these days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrPosh said:

Fair enough, but he has got form.

JBD.

I think you'll find it was jbd, as in lower case.

I was gonna suggest he was just being devious but thought that might have flown over people's heads.

Nice to see you just being direct.

jbd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

I think you'll find it was jbd, as in lower case.

I was gonna suggest he was just being devious but thought that might have flown over people's heads.

Nice to see you just being direct.

jbd.

hmm. interesting. three initials. all lower case.

ckn... = jbd..... = Par :O :fie: :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dave T said:

hmm. interesting. three initials. all lower case.

ckn... = jbd..... = Par :O :fie: :D

I'm an upper case man myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TBC said:

I'm an upper case man myself.

hmm, quite quick to jump in and try and clear your name. 

*quickly adds TBC to the list* :rtfm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



100 Days That Shook Rugby League

League Express - Every Monday

Rugby League World - Oct 2017