Sign in to follow this  
millomite

Ideas to boost the attendance at the final

If you're really desperate there is the usual McDonalds, KFC and Pizza Hut on Hollywood Park just across the road from Craven Park.

3 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

Any good places to eat down your way near the ground u would recomend before the game ?  

I was told by a bloke from Workington that you lot always brought your own jam sandwiches😎

4 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

Any good places to eat down your way near the ground u would recomend before the game ?  

head to the Ambrose Hotel on the corner near the Stadium marra , always friendly , good crack and baskets of sausage and chips free and plentifull but be there an hour or 2 early .

Lets invite the Haven team to the Ambrose, lock the doors, and give them all the sausage and chips they can eat. About an hour before the game.

I'm upping my prediction. 3000 +.

1 hour ago, TMF said:

Lets invite the Haven team to the Ambrose, lock the doors, and give them all the sausage and chips they can eat. About an hour before the game.

I'm upping my prediction. 3000 +.

Yeah plus brown sauce,  they will be running round all afternoon.

3000 + you guys have earned that support.

Thanks bud.

On 27/09/2017 at 6:48 PM, Havenfan13 said:

There’s a hungry horse pub called the owl and the pussycat on the main rd in. Excellent food but get busy. That’s about 200yrd from ground. Pizza Hut, mcd’s and kfc all on retail pk next to the ground. 

Hope it's a cracking day for you all.I've read some pretty negative stuff about Cumbrian rugby league as of late regarding attendances. Really hope this game bucks that trend.Always been one of the things on my rugby league"to do" list,a Cumbrian Derby.I will do one some day.Have a great day folks.

• Like 1