New kit supplier?

tuutaisrambo

Anyone know if we're getting a new kit supplier?  Looks like they've reduced to clear pretty much the entire ISC range.

I don't think they'd sell off all the coats at a tenner this time of year unless they had to make way for a new sponsor coming in?

The ISC deal started before Longo and co came in so it makes sense that they might want to sort their own deal with someone.

For me it'd be a shame cos the ISC stuff is the best we've had for ages............Xblades was rubbish but i doubt we'd be back with them.

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

On 06/10/2017 at 3:10 PM, tuutaisrambo said:

Anyone know if we're getting a new kit supplier?  Looks like they've reduced to clear pretty much the entire ISC range.

I don't think they'd sell off all the coats at a tenner this time of year unless they had to make way for a new sponsor coming in?

The ISC deal started before Longo and co came in so it makes sense that they might want to sort their own deal with someone.

For me it'd be a shame cos the ISC stuff is the best we've had for ages............Xblades was rubbish but i doubt we'd be back with them.

Might be changing the design rather than the supplier?

Archived