Miloudi fired from the France NT

Hvy wg

7 minutes ago, barnyia said:

Missed the flight? Did he spit at a player last night in the little brawl?  as I saw pellisier look at him and pretend to spit and then shrug his shoulders ! 

The newspaper say that Cologni told him this morning. I don't know why but Miloudi is a repeat offender, he spit on a player when playing for Doncaster IIRC

Dead set idiot. Wasted his 143564th chance already. 

4 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

I'm speechless 

In every post about him it's the same thing 

Talented, poor discipline. Taking a look back at his career history 

MVP against Australian Schoolboys, stars for Saint Esteve, gets punished for disciplinary reasons, goes to Elite 2, stars for Palau, gets back into Saint Esteve, poor discipline, goes to Union, does not make it, comes back, sign for Hull, gets into NT, fired for disciplinary reasons... Enough already 

10 hours ago, Thunder fan said:

When we beat them a few weeks ago at the keepmoat, he was sent off for spitting at one of our players, absolute disgrace.

He wasn't sent off for spitting as he was found not guilty although the disciplinary report isn't very clear as to why 

41 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

The report took some time to get into the RFL website.  Do a search for Miloudi.  Very confusing to say the least!

Basically the report says he did it but somehow he's not guilty... Joke of a decision

2 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

The report took some time to get into the RFL website.  Do a search for Miloudi.  Very confusing to say the least!

HAKIM MILOUDI - DONCASTER
DONCASTER V NEWCASTLE - SUPER 8S
RANGE OF RECOMMENDED SANCTIONS IN RELATION TO CHARGED GRADE* :

8+ or period suspension

DETAILS OF CHARGE / REASON FOR NF :

Rule – 15.1(i) Detail – Spitting Grade – F

DECISION:

Charge

INCIDENT:

Spitting in the 77th minute

PLEA:

Not Guilty

SUMMARY OF CM'S SUBMISSIONS ON THE CHARGE / EVIDENCE:

Following a Match Review Panel meeting held on 14th September, you are charged with misconduct for a breach of Law 15.1(i) during the above Match. The Panel reviewed an incident which occurred in approximately the 77th minute of the above Match. You were dismissed following the incident. In the Panel’s opinion, you spat at your opponent. The Panel believed that your actions were unnecessary and were against the spirit of the game. In accordance with the RFL’s On Field Sentencing Guidelines, the Panel consider that such offence is a Grade F offence (Spitting). If found to have committed the offence, again in accordance with the On Field Sentencing Guidelines, the minimum suspension for such offence is an 8 match suspension. In addition the Tribunal has the power to impose such fine as it considers reasonable.

SUMMARY OF PLAYER'S SUBMISSIONS ON THE CHARGE / EVIDENCE:

Player represented by CEO Carl Hall and also available on the phone. Pleads not guilty on behalf of player. The evidence provided by the officials and the player are inconsistent in that they all contain incorrect information. The player did no spit at the opponent at any time. There was a collision between the two players that is accepted. There was a confrontation where the player was pushed to the ground and there was a verbal altercation using obscene language. The player was angry at the language used towards him and reacted by demonstrating towards the opponent with his arms and head. Player spoken to on the phone and denies spitting at the opponent. Player has a good previous record and never been the subject of any disciplinary matters.

DECISION:

Not Guilty

REASON FOR DECISION:

This tribunal are satisfied that this is an extremely serious case and has serious consequences for the player. The tribunal have considered three reports from the officials at the game and also and from the player who made the allegation. Two of the Officials gave evidence on the phone to the tribunal as did the player himself. This tribunal wish to make it clear that they have been disturbed by the quality of the evidence put before them. Having watched the DVD the tribunal have the suspicion that there was a spit but they have to be comfortably satisfied taking into account all the evidence put before them. The tribunal have heard the submissions made by the players representative and also the players explanation of what occurred. As a result of the quality of evidence this tribunal are not comfortably satisfied that the player is guilty of this charge and dismiss the case against him.

SUMMARY OF CM'S SUBMISSIONS ON THE APPROPRIATE SANCTION

The MRP are concerned about this incident. The player chases a kick, he is dummied by receiving player and makes contact with another opponent. The player is pushed to the ground. He then can be seen to pull his head back and then move forcefully forward and spits towards the opponent. Other players run into the situation and a melee ensues. The player rears his head back and spits towards the opponent and the three officials are all consistent with their account of what they saw, as it the opponent. It is accepted there are inconsistences but the key issue – the evidence of spitting – is consistent by all officials and the opposing player. The DVD evidence also supports the act of spitting.

SUMMARY OF PLAYER'S SUBMISSIONS ON THE APPROPRIATE SANCTION

Player has good previous disciplinary record.

:blink: 

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

HAKIM MILOUDI - DONCASTER
DONCASTER V NEWCASTLE - SUPER 8S
RANGE OF RECOMMENDED SANCTIONS IN RELATION TO CHARGED GRADE* :

8+ or period suspension

DETAILS OF CHARGE / REASON FOR NF :

Rule – 15.1(i) Detail – Spitting Grade – F

DECISION:

Charge

INCIDENT:

Spitting in the 77th minute

PLEA:

Not Guilty

SUMMARY OF CM'S SUBMISSIONS ON THE CHARGE / EVIDENCE:

Following a Match Review Panel meeting held on 14th September, you are charged with misconduct for a breach of Law 15.1(i) during the above Match. The Panel reviewed an incident which occurred in approximately the 77th minute of the above Match. You were dismissed following the incident. In the Panel’s opinion, you spat at your opponent. The Panel believed that your actions were unnecessary and were against the spirit of the game. In accordance with the RFL’s On Field Sentencing Guidelines, the Panel consider that such offence is a Grade F offence (Spitting). If found to have committed the offence, again in accordance with the On Field Sentencing Guidelines, the minimum suspension for such offence is an 8 match suspension. In addition the Tribunal has the power to impose such fine as it considers reasonable.

SUMMARY OF PLAYER'S SUBMISSIONS ON THE CHARGE / EVIDENCE:

Player represented by CEO Carl Hall and also available on the phone. Pleads not guilty on behalf of player. The evidence provided by the officials and the player are inconsistent in that they all contain incorrect information. The player did no spit at the opponent at any time. There was a collision between the two players that is accepted. There was a confrontation where the player was pushed to the ground and there was a verbal altercation using obscene language. The player was angry at the language used towards him and reacted by demonstrating towards the opponent with his arms and head. Player spoken to on the phone and denies spitting at the opponent. Player has a good previous record and never been the subject of any disciplinary matters.

DECISION:

Not Guilty

REASON FOR DECISION:

This tribunal are satisfied that this is an extremely serious case and has serious consequences for the player. The tribunal have considered three reports from the officials at the game and also and from the player who made the allegation. Two of the Officials gave evidence on the phone to the tribunal as did the player himself. This tribunal wish to make it clear that they have been disturbed by the quality of the evidence put before them. Having watched the DVD the tribunal have the suspicion that there was a spit but they have to be comfortably satisfied taking into account all the evidence put before them. The tribunal have heard the submissions made by the players representative and also the players explanation of what occurred. As a result of the quality of evidence this tribunal are not comfortably satisfied that the player is guilty of this charge and dismiss the case against him.

SUMMARY OF CM'S SUBMISSIONS ON THE APPROPRIATE SANCTION

The MRP are concerned about this incident. The player chases a kick, he is dummied by receiving player and makes contact with another opponent. The player is pushed to the ground. He then can be seen to pull his head back and then move forcefully forward and spits towards the opponent. Other players run into the situation and a melee ensues. The player rears his head back and spits towards the opponent and the three officials are all consistent with their account of what they saw, as it the opponent. It is accepted there are inconsistences but the key issue – the evidence of spitting – is consistent by all officials and the opposing player. The DVD evidence also supports the act of spitting.

SUMMARY OF PLAYER'S SUBMISSIONS ON THE APPROPRIATE SANCTION

Player has good previous disciplinary record.

:blink: 

I knew about the incident from an old Isberg players father the day after, but it hung about on the RFL website (but not in the list of dis iplinary hearings!) for weeks.  As was told to me, maybe he was getting a case together for the hearing.  Dunno.  Anyway, all of a sudden it appeared, with the report you've copied.

The player said Miloudi spat at him, the officials said the same, the judiciary said the DVD showed he spat......not guilty.  

Imo, in attack, he can play.  Don't know about defence, but apparently he played well at stand off.  I can see Radders taking into a room and educating him.  But we don't need that in our game.

27 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

I can see Radders taking into a room and educating him.  But we don't need that in our game.

He's gone through every French coach in existence and never behaved correctly. 

A guy told me he was seen at a nightclub on Friday night despite Cologni forbidding it. He just had to hop in his car, drive home and rest, couldn't manage that. He's unsaveable 

19 minutes ago, Hvy wg said:

A guy told me he was seen at a nightclub on Friday night despite Cologni forbidding it. He just had to hop in his car, drive home and rest, couldn't manage that. He's unsaveable 

It's in the local papers now 'Hull player ...etc'.  He played in a friendly for  Hull and got yellow carded in that!  

Did he spit during that fracas on Friday night?  Looked like it.

18 hours ago, Thunder fan said:

When we beat them a few weeks ago at the keepmoat, he was sent off for spitting at one of our players, absolute disgrace.

Yeah, I was also at that game and he was a disgrace. I clearly saw him spit at the player and was very disappointed he avoided a ban. It was the first game of League I had taken my kids to watch and he made the sport look scummy. I am glad the ##### is out of the French squad.

On 10/15/2017 at 6:12 PM, Hvy wg said:

Well, speaking in the Dull Daily Wail, Lee Radford seems unfazed by the challenge of sorting the lad out :

Lee Radford insists Hull FC will get Hakim Miloudi into shape after the winger was dropped by the French national team ahead of the 2017 Rugby League World Cup.

Miloudi played in France’s warm-up win over Jamaica last Friday but was left behind due to disciplinary reasons.

The 24-year-old, who spent this year as an FC trialist and also played for Doncaster, was set to play a key role in the World Cup, with France due to play Lebanon, Australia and England.

Instead he will now arrive at Hull’s pre-season training next month – earlier than planned – with Radford eager to lay down the demands on him after his career setback.

“At the end of the day he has been punished for whatever he has done and he has missed a massive opportunity to go Down Under and play in the World Cup,” Radford told the Mail.

“He will be with us now from the start of pre-season which I’m over the moon about to be honest. The quicker we can get him under our umbrella and into our systems and the way we do things, the better for him and his career I’m sure.

“I cannot comment on it too much because I don’t know the full details but he knows the dos and don’ts of our coaching regime moving forward.”

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived