Toal brothers

lifer

On 20/10/2017 at 11:36 AM, Anonymouse said:

50 --14 to CL U23's , a lot of work needed after that warm up .

Thought they did okay upto 60mins , they will do okay the bravehearts.

Back to the Toal brothers , good signings , they both will compete in the championship and as much as Shane has took the accolades with his trying scoring efforts and he is pretty solid under the high ball . His brother is the lad who has gone under the radar a little. He reminds me a lot of Karl Olstrum, his work rate is excellent and he fights well above his weight. If he adds a little guile to his game he will be a massive bonus for Barrow in the championship

10 hours ago, wonderofwood said:

Thought they did okay upto 60mins , they will do okay the bravehearts.

Back to the Toal brothers , good signings , they both will compete in the championship and as much as Shane has took the accolades with his trying scoring efforts and he is pretty solid under the high ball . His brother is the lad who has gone under the radar a little. He reminds me a lot of Karl Olstrum, his work rate is excellent and he fights well above his weight. If he adds a little guile to his game he will be a massive bonus for Barrow in the championship

Totally agree, and rarely misses a tackle

still a big step up and test for him and others , 1/2 of champ 1 teams are only good NCL teams at best and the championship will be like meeting TWP every week  , Toronto also realises this as half of their team is being replaced with even more quality from NRL and SL . Barrow are a good side and deserved the promotion but I feel they need quite a few additions for the step up .

4 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

still a big step up and test for him and others , 1/2 of champ 1 teams are only good NCL teams at best and the championship will be like meeting TWP every week  , Toronto also realises this as half of their team is being replaced with even more quality from NRL and SL . Barrow are a good side and deserved the promotion but I feel they need quite a few additions for the step up .

Looking forward to playing you at Craven Park, should  be a cracker, best of luck to you all

Archived