Sign in to follow this  
neutralfan

ex fryston warriors

1 hour ago, Celtic Rooster said:

I understand that no more than two are allowed to sign for any one team. This happened with Redhill a few years back.

True

8 hours ago, topcentre21 said:

I dont know if that rule is still in place?

I know acouple of seasons ago alot of the lads played at methley

Still in place (email from the league 15/September/2017) reminded all teams of the rules regarding the signing of players of a club refused entry into the league

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 3:35 AM, Little no it all said:

Well done BARLA again stop players playing our game 

BARLA didn't stop players playing, they simply stopped a group of players playing for the same team and didn't the YML (RFL) stop Fryston from joining the YML while BARLA gave them one more chance.

On 10 February 2018 at 3:35 AM, Little no it all said:

Well done BARLA again stop players playing our game 

How have they stopped them playing exactly.

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:27 PM, Marauder said:

BARLA didn't stop players playing, they simply stopped a group of players playing for the same team and didn't the YML (RFL) stop Fryston from joining the YML while BARLA gave them one more chance.

Well said Marauder, Barla did not stop anybody playing in any league and Barla cannot stop anybody playing as Barla do not run any Playing league, some Playing leagues are affiliated to Barla as some are to the RFL. this was the Pennine League that stopped players from Fryston going on block to another club and this was only in the Pennine League. The YML have stopped Fryston, Queens, Ossett and Upton but Upton have now been accepted, Think this may have come from an higher sauce to get Upton possibly in to the NCL. only my thoughts.

On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 1:09 PM, luckymutz said:

Well said Marauder, Barla did not stop anybody playing in any league and Barla cannot stop anybody playing as Barla do not run any Playing league, some Playing leagues are affiliated to Barla as some are to the RFL. this was the Pennine League that stopped players from Fryston going on block to another club and this was only in the Pennine League. The YML have stopped Fryston, Queens, Ossett and Upton but Upton have now been accepted, Think this may have come from an higher sauce to get Upton possibly in to the NCL. only my thoughts.

Upton have the set up off the field and could/would attract new players if they joined the NCL, but the players of the right standard will be already at NCL clubs in the area.

• Like 1