New season shirts

RogerT

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very smart. Love the early 90's theme and very much Batley not fartown, Brisbane Broncos or Bradford city

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I like the look of the new home shirt, so glad they have reverted back to the broad V, I will get one this time.

I also liked the two retro shirts that Kevin mentioned seeing as us species and forum members have been banging on about it.

17 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

When does James Brown report back for pre season training? That shirt is very figure hugging ?

Figure hugging or not,I bet you wish it was a 'Jowsbre' shirt he was wearing......

:spiteful:

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Hello Ernieone I believe the photo's of the retro shirts will be on Ravensport website very shortly, that's how I understood it from Friday nights meet up.

Hi there BromleyBulldog, across the shoulders at the back it bears the legend "Gallant Youths", it is very nice, probably the one I will go for.

I emailed them about an hour ago about availability and pricing, just waiting for the answer.

I suppose it will depend upon any orders to make it viable although they have done one so it will be all set up.

Archived