Sign in to follow this  
RogerT

New season shirts

I know the replica's are but the retro ones not sure about yet as Kevin said they have not gone down the retro route before.

The retro shirts are on sale now at £40, but aren't up online yet.They were a late addition to the range, so I don't have good enough images to use on the website just yet and we're drastically short staffed this week. I'm hoping to have them on the site by Tuesday/Wednesday next week, along with the warm-up shirts. Anyone that wants to order one can always give us a ring at the factory on: 01924 455551. We have a small amount of stock, but can turn round anything that we don't have in within a matter of days.

We also have plenty of stock in the home shirts and samples of the new leisurewear.

You're all obviously welcome to call in here and have a look at what we have on offer this year.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bromleybulldog said:

Yes, my favourite of 'recent' (!) designs. I have a match shirt from the 1980 centennial game v Fulham- no 15 worn by (I think) Mick Frain which is this design. It is however extremely faded by now after much wear and washing!

You haven't by any chance got a video of the game Bromley have you by any chance. Or has anybody??

5 minutes ago, bromleybulldog said:

No, unfortunately not!

Cheers. Looking for a copy to transfer to dvd for BISSA library . I'll find one ,one day. 

Edited by colinb

Who dares sporting a "onesie" for the boxing day game? In fact scrap that you would be a point of amusement at the mount. A fan in a onesie at tetleys stadium would have to endure more than wolf whistles!!!

Last year the club had a open day for season tickets and selling off old and new shirts and  leisure wear etc....was it a few weeks before Christmas ?....anyone heard if this is to be repeated ....

i.e. how do we buy kit ....when the dog house is shut before xmas....

http://www.ravensport.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=63_65

Edited by RPH

I sold some off at the BISSA social evening and have a few left. Mostly big or small sizes + some large and extra large boys shirts

5 hours ago, ernieone said:

I sold some off at the BISSA social evening and have a few left. Mostly big or small sizes + some large and extra large boys shirts

I want the new retro shirt.....not advertised on Ravensport web site yet......

id like to try one on...its got sleeves.....so my usual small may need to go up a size....

IMG_1222.JPG.38f3ebd2514b39a6f7a9c85f16548670.jpg

Edited by RPH

from KN.......

Season tickets and kit will be on sale before Christmas and will be available on a Saturday soon. Away kit not launched until new year.

Edited by RPH

I called up to Ravensport this morning and couldn't make my mind up which of the retro shirts to have, so I bought both.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RogerT said:

I called up to Ravensport this morning and couldn't make my mind up which of the retro shirts to have, so I bought both.

one large and one extra large ?

5 bobble hats, 3 home replicas and baby shirt for friends that have moved to their native Spain. (loved their visit to the mount).

Nah RPH, just Medium's due to not drinking as much since the Club burnt down.

I've got the thin hooped retro coming on the 25th...well Santa will be bringing it....just in case you still believe...#

did you see the video of those lads having a look around the wrecked Batley WMC ?.... the two snooker tables were still in there...all very sad....

Edited by RPH

When I saw the Cerise shirt with the narrow band being smuggled up into the office on Presentation Night I was hoping that was the new kit! When's the away kit being released  or does it have to escape of its' own accord?

On 14/12/2017 at 8:43 PM, 9' oller said:

5 bobble hats, 3 home replicas and baby shirt for friends that have moved to their native Spain. (loved their visit to the mount).

Did they have grey bobble hats did you notice 9'Oller ??

Prob make them up if required but Brett had big box of the new coloured ones.

2 sizes now being produced hence all my kids in the house requesting a North pole delivery

• Like 1