Sign in to follow this  
robins up north

\\rlwc \programmes

From what it said on Ebay there is one programme to cover the group games and then one for the quarter/semi and final.

Can anyone confirm that there were four programmes to cover the full tournament, so I know what I'm looking to obtain?

3 hours ago, robins up north said:

Can anyone confirm that there were four programmes to cover the full tournament, so I know what I'm looking to obtain?

I can't confirm it but I only saw the same generic programme at both of the group games I attended. Maybe someone who attended the quarters and semi can confirm it was one programme to cover each round. I know in 2008 there weren't very many programmes issued, again only about four or five.

On 6/12/2017 at 2:12 PM, robins up north said:

That's it. One for the three group rounds, one for the quuarters, one for the semis and one for the final. Four in all

Whilst we're talking WC merchandise, has any one seen any WC branded pin badges for each individual team? In a thread about cheap WC gear on the general forum there's a New Zealand one but I haven't seen any other teams at all.