3 Scottish players sent home including captain

Jace

1 hour ago, Abicus said:

RIP Scotland Rugby League 

They won’t be missed. Bring on Serbia, Canada and the South American nations that actually play the game.

Stupidity of the highest order, even after those results. They should be professional and honoured to wear a country's shirt

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

41 minutes ago, walter sobchak said:

They won’t be missed. Bring on Serbia, Canada and the South American nations that actually play the game.

Who are the South American nations Walter?

37 minutes ago, Copa said:

Scotland Rugby League is just about dead.

Bring on Jamaica, Serbia etc.

Would love to see a RL side in the Caribbean there incredible athletes..

9 minutes ago, RabbitRhinoovOZ said:

Would love to see a RL side in the Caribbean there incredible athletes..

Jamaica have massive potential. I’d also love to see RL played in Cuba and the Dominican Republic.

6 minutes ago, walter sobchak said:

Chile and Argentina. Latin heat helped spread the game there.

Interesting especially Chile, My Father was from Guyana & I've been there a couple of times now, Being a British colony I'd love to see RL played there as well but I think the other "Rugby" already has a foothold .

2 hours ago, walter sobchak said:

Yeah Iť saddens me that the world cup Is so limited in terms of nations. Surely England and Wales is enough for the UK. Scotland places would have been better taken by Russia or Serbia. Irelands place by Canada. 

After reading the article all I can say is"what a set of plonkers "!.They are trying to grow the game in Scotland and they can definitely do without this.A major let down for the rest of the squad who are busting a gut to represent Scotland.I just hope they're proud of themselves. NOT!.

2 hours ago, bobbruce said:

At least that should mean we won't get a Danny Brough for England thread. 

Surely a Danny Brough for England rugby union thread would be more appropriate ?

Fools the lot of them, won't be forgotten and hope never forgiven.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

Just now, bobbruce said:

So we would end up with England,Australia,NZ,France,PNG with Wales and USA at a push and that would be it. 

Nope. I just don't see what replacing Scotland with another country with no domestic products would achieve? Especially one with a population of 10,000. Russia, Serbia, Spain, Jamaica, Canada, South Africa, Philippines would all be better suggestions. 

Archived