Big loss

Bearman

36 minutes ago, The Vet said:

I thought Oliver was very good the last couple of months of last season, his experience and ability will be invaluable in the league above

Don't think Barrow are willing to pay him enough. Sometimes folk have to go where the money is when there's bills to pay and families to support. 

don't think Liam will travel as hes very busy working for Dong Energy so would stuggle to train

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

15 hours ago, morty said:

don't think Liam will travel as hes very busy working for Dong Energy so would stuggle to train

dont think Liam works at DONG anymore Morty.I for one will be gutted if Oli goes somewhere else, like the Vet said his experience alone in the league we are in now would be invaluable!

On 07/11/2017 at 3:23 PM, morty said:

Pretty sure he now works with Wilkes and there both going onto site at sellafield. Lot of rumblings up this way there in talks with town 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

I wish Dawson all the best. He gave everything for Barrow, always a crowd favourite and the Wonkies will love him. it will make a change as they always seem to hate players from Barrow? As for Liam, wow. If it happens, they will love him. Good luck to both and Town. 

I think the club, as well as some players have to move on, we are going up a league, and we will have to strengthen to survive, I think some of the players leaving, have struggled for fitness in the lower division, and would really struggle in the higher division. I think we need to be patient, and wait until after the world cup, and let the BOD, and coach do there job, they have done a pretty good job, to date.

On 09/11/2017 at 8:04 PM, TMF said:

I wish Dawson all the best. He gave everything for Barrow, always a crowd favourite and the Wonkies will love him. it will make a change as they always seem to hate players from Barrow? As for Liam, wow. If it happens, they will love him. Good luck to both and Town. 

Hate players from barrow??? Really? Obviously not counting peds, kaighan,holty , carter, Singleton, hambley etc eh, 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

3 hours ago, Michael Ashton said:

According to the Evening Mail Website Ollie Wilkes left partly because of the attraction of working with Leon Price.

don't believe everything you read in the rags. Money talks ... Wilkes will do well at Town and i'm sure Barra will find adequate replacement. Leon will attract but I wouldn't underestimate Cresta.

Archived