Sign in to follow this  
The Future is League

Why the RLWC has been good for Rugby League

1 hour ago, The Future is League said:

In the Q&A someone asks Rothfield a Telegraph RL major journalist how many WC games he's attended. He said: 

@molly I haven't attended any but watched most on TV. Really enjoy the Channel 7 coverage. Jimmy Wilson and all the guys are doing a super job.

Sums it up really

58 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

The World Cup has been good as it’s made this forum interesting again! 

Absolutely. That reminds me, is it time for a new SL re-structure thread? :ph34r:

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Scubby said:

Absolutely. That reminds me, is it time for a new SL re-structure thread? :ph34r:

Dont you start!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave T said:

Dont you start!

It will be here before Christmas and you know it. Depressing thought as it is! I am thoroughly enjoying a different outlook to this board during the WC. Lots of different posters, a bit of optimism and much less ###### for tat. I've even turned a blind eye to you and Sctochy endlessly wittering on about Sky viewing figures for RL .

1 hour ago, Scubby said:

It will be here before Christmas and you know it. Depressing thought as it is! I am thoroughly enjoying a different outlook to this board during the WC. Lots of different posters, a bit of optimism and much less ###### for tat. I've even turned a blind eye to you and Sctochy endlessly wittering on about Sky viewing figures for RL .

Me too, it is one of the things I am most critical of with being an RL fan - the lack of genuine variety, so even as fans we end up having the same discussions. 

I get jealous of other sports where they have more different things to argue about!

When one of the top 5 subjects of the year is a lack of England Mugs, we know the game is struggling :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Me too, it is one of the things I am most critical of with being an RL fan - the lack of genuine variety, so even as fans we end up having the same discussions. 

I get jealous of other sports where they have more different things to argue about!

When one of the top 5 subjects of the year is a lack of England Mugs, we know the game is struggling :biggrin:

It's not too late for those bleeders to put one out in time for Christmas! If it's BLK it may be a different Christmas however.

• Like 1