2018 Fixtures...

Gav Wilson

Nice to see a fixture list with york on this year!!! 

Also, doesnt it look good to have a straightforward fixture list, home n away, match every week, no bu**ering about with tin pot cups n massive gaps between matches...lets hope the rfl can stick to this idea for a while!

1 hour ago, Nearenough said:

Nice to see a fixture list with york on this year!!! 

Also, doesnt it look good to have a straightforward fixture list, home n away, match every week, no bu**ering about with tin pot cups n massive gaps between matches...lets hope the rfl can stick to this idea for a while!

RFL can do what they want to league one next season, when we get promoted out of it!! :P

5 hours ago, davet said:

RFL can do what they want to league one next season, when we get promoted out of it!! :P

Our 18th man will be massive again, feel we will top Toronto crowd v Bradford with on average 1450 a week if we entertain as of last season.

sure wish I could be there for the opener with Bradford..I'm sure Gav and crew will be pulling out all the stops marketing this one! anyhow good luck to my favourite "away" team in 2018 championship here you come!

21 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Our 18th man will be massive again, feel we will top Toronto crowd v Bradford with on average 1450 a week if we entertain as of last season.

:laugh:

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

On 15/11/2017 at 5:14 PM, Gav Wilson said:

DOWNLOAD: Now you can add the Knights 2018 fixtures to your calendar at the click of a button!

Just follow the link below... #WeAreYork150⚔️

https://stanza.co/@yorkcityknights via @stanzacal

Can you do this for haven fixtures as it’s quite smart and I’m not great at technical stuff so any help to do this would be great 

22 hours ago, spanishknight said:

What ever our crowds are, they will be at least double Hunslets.

Let's put it this way - while York had the 2nd highest average 2017 attendance, Hunslet drew less to games than London Skolars and were nearly pipped by such formidable names as Coventry and North Wales!

Archived