Ginock1

Town website

4 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

Interesting comments , I too think there maybe a few untruths in some of the rumours about Callum and all wasnt just down to him as many seemed to have implied ? Its a bit unusual to lose both hooker / half backs in the same period to a rival club ? 

lets hope Dion has itchy feet next yr .

What do you think is an untruth and why specifically? Is it a hunch?

1 hour ago, Billy Bob said:

Callum quit the club before the end of the season, Dave Clark didn't want him in the team and was trying to off load him and Callum didn't rate Clark as a coach. It was a pity that the BoD didn't show some balls at the time and got shot of Clark and we would have had both Philips bros in our squad today. 

No doubt at all that there was a massive personality clash between Clark and Callum and the coach also alienated other players to the detriment of team availability. I was at the Newcastle Thunder game when Callum made his comeback from a long ( and IMO unjustified) ban. Clark put him out there for the full 80 minutes and the kid came off looking like he'd gone ten rounds with Klitschko! I believe that if any of our departures come back to haunt us it will be Callum--- he has the X factor and though I cringe to predict it -a partnership with Aiye could prove to be formidable. 

1 hour ago, The Voodooguru said:

What do you think is an untruth and why specifically? Is it a hunch?

dunno mate , I dont think any or many on here really knows , theres so many conflicting posts from rumour to rumour , this weeks defectors just makes you think what , if anything , has happened . dowsett , coward , lister , brett , callum , tee , howath , mossop and 5 of those now down at haven and the twitter comments from each other . its been a very unusual off season .

Edited by Anonymouse

A lot of this talk needs put to bed  once and for all. Whoever has left and for whatever reason its now DONE. It been a good off season so far and a new era starts with a coach most of never thought we would ever  land. Better times are ahead. Lets move on. UTT 

Edited by town4me

The only unusual thing so far compared to some recent ones is it’s been unusually advanced and successful in the progress we’ve made !! Ultimately the rest is fluff

Edited by DavidM

2 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

dunno mate , I dont think any or many on here really knows , theres so many conflicting posts from rumour to rumour , this weeks defectors just makes you think what , if anything , has happened . dowsett , coward , lister , brett , callum , tee , howath , mossop and 5 of those now down at haven and the twitter comments from each other . its been a very unusual off season .

You crack me up 😂 very stressed about the whole thing for some reason 😂

3 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

You crack me up 😂 very stressed about the whole thing for some reason 😂

i knew you'd pipe up , Ironic for the all BS you have been spouting about players . Some one asked me a question and I answered his post  , end of . like I said I know nothing but what I see and read on here  and despite your claim to the contrary I'm betting you actually know as little or less . Stop trolling every single post I make .

12 hours ago, GMcKeating said:

The club very quickly recruited and got to 21 players I think and is looking for some more. It hasn’t been an unusual off season. Seems to me that it’s been a very successful off season. The club very quickly got the players re -signed. All this talk of defectors and what ifs is just a distraction. We signed some haven players they’ve signed some of ours. Hardly defections

Only difference being we signed ones they wanted, they signed ones we clearly weren’t bothered about 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Must say the tops are outstanding , look great and real quality . Best for a long time 

Totally agree, all the range is top quality this year. 

• Like 1

One thing that would be good , unless I’ve missed it , is a few pics of it all and price range on the website for folk to eye up . The more exposure and publicity the better , this stuff will be popular 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GeordieTownie said:

Only difference being we signed ones they wanted, they signed ones we clearly weren’t bothered about 😂

you really cant resist knocking the players can you ? for one we all know Mossop was in long negotiations with the board , Leon himself had said so and said he was not taking part in those talks with previously  contracted players . he turned down his offer to stay , it was his decision to leave and alsoCallum left on his own accord for his own reasons whatever they be . No wonder bickering on here just carries on when distorted posts about long standing players and team Captains are made  . 

Just now, Anonymouse said:

you really cant resist knocking the players can you ? for one we all know Mossop was in long negotiations with the board , Leon himself had said so and said he was not taking part in those talks with previously  contracted players . he turned down his offer to stay , it was his decision to leave and alsoCallum left on his own accord for his own reasons whatever they be . No wonder bickering on here just carries on when distorted posts about long standing players and team Captains are made  . 

Get over it.

41 minutes ago, DavidM said:

One thing that would be good , unless I’ve missed it , is a few pics of it all and price range on the website for folk to eye up . The more exposure and publicity the better , this stuff will be popular 

Are you on twitter DavidM ,there's some good photos on there from today's store. 

1 minute ago, Ginock1 said:

Are you on twitter DavidM ,there's some good photos on there from today's store. 

Ladies committee and Derwent park sc have posted them. 

4 hours ago, GeordieTownie said:

Now that Peter Kay has cancelled all his gigs there is a great opportunity for a good comedian like yourself to step in.Fill Your Boots.

18 minutes ago, Ginock1 said:

I seen that and it’s a great teaser . I was thinking a more formal list like on a store site , and if you can sell them that way that opens up a whole different avenue . I cant see anything via this O’Neills link 

Edited by DavidM

10 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I seen that and it’s a great teaser . I was thinking a more formal list like on a store site , and if you can sell them that way that opens up a whole different avenue . I cant see anything via this O’Neills link 

O'Neills produce good quality gear,the only problem is that the size can vary from one product to another.

3 minutes ago, GMcKeating said:

👍 There will be. Website getting sorted as we speak I think.  In the meantime the more items sold the better for the club. It’s great quality and some really nice items. I might even raid the wife’s purse for a few things 

It may be booby trapped .... be careful !

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Now that Peter Kay has cancelled all his gigs there is a great opportunity for a good comedian like yourself to step in.Fill Your Boots.

Truth hurts obviously