2018 Series v NZ

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Shocked but excellent to see. Well done whoever is organising it at the RFL. 

Any venues hinted at?

Aye great stuff, hopefully there'll be a bit of noise on the app.

Hope this doesnt mean 3 RL grounds being used, fingers crossed for an exciting launch.

What do we want? I would probably go Etihad, new Spurs ground, Hull.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Just Browny said:

I like the olympic stadium as a Venue in London tbh and wished we'd have bought in on it post 2012. Anyhow Etihad and either Hull, Elland Rd, Newcastle or even Sheffield for the other 1. Hope NZ play France and/or Wales during the tour.

9 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Replace Hull with Leeds, and id be ok with any of the major London grounds, but yep id be good with yours.

I just hope there is ambition.

Ill vote with my feet if its Wigan, Hudds and Hull, but surely London will be there.

1 hour ago, Intake Don said:

On sale 22nd November! Well done RFL for a change! 

Date probably chosen to piggy back on the interest generated by an England-NZ semi final.

This is brilliant though. I may even buy a ticket (rather than attempting to win some via a Chiltern Railways giveaway or similar).

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Sadly, it's a year too soon for the new Sports Village between Hastings and Bexhill but I guess we can use that to host the mid season test in 2019.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Here's a question or idea should RL move its international calendar ? How about switching it to December/January , with 1st test Wednesday 26th December boxing day 2018  . 2nd test Saturday 29th December 2018 . 3rd test Tuesday 1st January 2019 

Chief Crazy Eagle

Archived