Sign in to follow this  
boat builder

Season Ticket

The £180 I have just paid for "14 Home Championship Games" does not include the 3 friendlies surely? 11 home games in the Championship is £165. Please tell me I am wrong! If I am not I will be cancelling the season ticket tomorrow!

We have 11 home games in the league next season. It's been posted for a while. Don't understand your problem. Can you explain more?

6 minutes ago, TMF said:

We have 11 home games in the league next season. It's been posted for a while. Don't understand your problem. Can you explain more?

So why is season ticket £180? 11 x £15 = £165. What am I missing TMF? sorry for being a bit slow! Advertised as 14 Home Championship Games.  Where's the other 3?

I think we all see what you are saying boat builder. If the club are advertising season tickets at £180 for 14 Championship games this is not only misleading but legally fraudulent. Whoever allowed this needs sacking. Great start to the season not.

Well, as an explayer I understand the game, but supporting is new to me. I’ve followed the club to most of the home games over the past 2 seasons, and enjoyed the trip to Toulouse. That said, what I have learnt is how the club can eat-up resorses. Supporting isn’t as I initially thought was about turn for up to watch games - support goes beyond attending games, it goes straight to your pocket :) For me, I’ve learnt supporting is supporting your team in anyway you can. The problem you raise is about the cost of being a supporter. All I would like to add is that consessions need to be thought out - old timers, kids, and supporters on a low incomes should be helped. How? I don’t know, but the ideas right. What I do know is that financially Raiders are a hungry monster that has to be feed. Maybe more revenue from sponsors could bring the costs down for supporters, and in tern increase attendances. 

11 home games in first part of season. Then whatever the play offs produce. 

Edited by Bearman

There’s 14 guaranteed home games next year guys. 

11 league. 

Then it goes to the 8’s competition where we get either 3/4 home games. Depending on where we finish after the league games. 

Its the same structure as this year for the Championship 

14x£15 = £210

the season ticket also includes the £2 stand transfer and book of vouchers worth over £15 per game

so if u sit in the stand your saving £58 and getting £210 worth of vouchers 

hope this helps! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Campeze said:

There’s 14 guaranteed home games next year guys. 

11 league. 

Then it goes to the 8’s competition where we get either 3/4 home games. Depending on where we finish after the league games. 

Its the same structure as this year for the Championship 

14x£15 = £210

the season ticket also includes the £2 stand transfer and book of vouchers worth over £15 per game

so if u sit in the stand your saving £58 and getting £210 worth of vouchers 

hope this helps! 

Seems like a bargain to me.

Get what your saying Pete. You're right. Apologies.  Lets hope we don't finish in the bottom eight. That's a big ask.