Sign in to follow this  
Red Stripe

Raiders Website

You're right Mike. Was checking the site to see what fixtures i'd miss while on holiday and it's...gone. Thought it was my browser.

Has it been corrected because as far as I could see all the info was there.

I've looked on google and I think the domain has to be kept up to date but I know nothing about the formation of Web Sites.

Think it's still down mate. Just googled Barrow Raiders - Official Site. That's there but with old news, ie, the last Gold Rush results are for 11th Nov. However, it's still got the fixture list which is what I wanted, but it does look like the site is down. I'm with you bud, a web site to me is what I have in my bathroom from the big ###### that lives in the airing cupboard.

Hate to say this but the lack of interest in this post and question leads to a couple of observations. It seems nobody is bothered, either fans/official response from club. Does nobody look at the site? If so, is there a point in having a web site at all? My view is it's a massive embarrassment. All clubs in the modern world have a site. It may be a temporary blip. I hope so and I don't want to criticise the club unjustly, but at least someone from the club should respond. How can I pick my Christmas present?

It seems to be working fine now when I checked, online shop and news from December all on there.

Yep, seems you're right lifer, but still selling green away shirts and last Lotto results from Nov 11th? Looks like i'm getting a bottle opener for Christmas.

The green away shirts are what is left of last years stock being sold off at a reduced price, this years merchandise is also on there, the super lotto is always a few weeks behind which is something that needs addressing, the lad that updates the website works full time so does it in his spare time for free so maybe a bit of slack should be given.

Get what your saying lifer. The super lotto always used to be up to date.  I admire the lad who does it now and realise he does it for the club and credit to him. I think he's brilliant. Maybe we should know who he is so we can say thank you. I couldn't do it and I think I speak for most supporters and credit again to him. As for the green away shirts...urghh.

PS. Murph has said he agrees with tradition but we have to move on. I agree, much as it pains me, lol.

• Like 1