Sign in to follow this  
walneyite

New shirts.

Merry Xmas to all at Barrow RLFC and I Love my new away shirt. 

My 6 yr old isnt as happy as me and a bit upset as he can't get it over his head.

We had similar issue couple years ago which was quickly rectified but has anyone else had same issue. 

14 minutes ago, walneyite said:

Merry Xmas to all at Barrow RLFC and I Love my new away shirt. 

My 6 yr old isnt as happy as me and a bit upset as he can't get it over his head.

We had similar issue couple years ago which was quickly rectified but has anyone else had same issue. 

Same here Lee. Harry can’t get his on either but at least he has his Saints ones to wear. Daddy 1 Grandad 0 

My shirt went great over my head but I may need to return it as it had a design fault:

I couldn’t get it over my belly. 🙈😂😂😂😂

They will have came from the same factory in China that the ISC shirts came from the other season, the company Advantage sports lost the licence to do the ISC shirts so they picked up a licence to supply and manufacture  STEEDEN kits, ISC stripped them of there licence after so many complaints from both amateur and professional clubs, think they are based in Leeds, but all there kits are definitely made in China.

Big Mac, difficult what you are saying here without full stops, commas and capitals. In English language, what you seem to be saying is, Advantage Sports lost a licence to ISC shirts, so they picked up a licence to manufacture STEEDEN kits. But ICS stripped Advantage Sports of their licence after so many complaints. It's getting fun now. Or am I getting confused? We all know all shirts are made in China.

Is that why all my mates are struggling to get their shirts over their heads, lol.? Thank god my Christmas present was a polo shirt, from STEEDDEM. It's quite smart and I love it. By the way, do you love fox hunting? Seriously?

Sorry for my English and lack of commas and full stops ect, but yes Advantage sports had the licence stripped from them, and your polo will have came from Pakistan and re labelled in Hull, STEEDEN.

Same problem for my lad and got size bigger not sure on adult sizes 

Just tried mine on and it fits fine over my extra large head, I have had a couple of shirts in previous years that I couldn't get over my head.But I have to agree with Walneyite that I seem to have a players "slim fit" or is that just all the alcohol and food over Christmas :tongue: