Do you know Sport or just Rugby League?

Campeze

From The Supporters Trust

Right everyone you all like a little gamble do don't forget your tenners at darts on Monday 2018 SPORTING CHALLENGE

Entry fee £10 the winner gets 50% and Supporters Trust get 50%.

Take a guess at the winners of the following competitions, the winner will be the one who gets most correct answers. In case of a tie break please fill in question 11. 
Forms available from Louise Scarr or Barrow Rugby Shop on Scott St.
Return complete forms with payment to Louise Scarr or Barrow Rugby Shop. Or drop a message with your answers to Louise Scarr and money can be transferred.

ALL ENTRIES TO BE IN BY 31/01/18!

GOOD LUCK!

1. Rugby League Challenge Cup Winner

2. Super League Grand Final Winner

3. FA Cup Winner

4. British Open Golf Winner

5. Football World Cup Winner

6. Premier League Leader on 09/10/18

7. World Snooker Champion

8. Men’s Wimbledon Winner

9. Women’s Wimbledon Winner

10. PDC Darts Premier League Winner

11. (Tiebreaker) Total number of points scored in Super League Grand Final

Pete Murphy

Commercial Manager

Barrow Raiders RLFC

themurphstar@gmail.com

Sorry mate, is this a joke? Google can give everyone the answer in 5 minutes. Actually, if you can tell us, the winners when? Or am I missing something? EG...No 5.. Football World Cup Winner? I can give you a few. Do I know sport or just Rugby League?

Good luck.

11 hours ago, TMF said:

Sorry mate, is this a joke? Google can give everyone the answer in 5 minutes. Actually, if you can tell us, the winners when? Or am I missing something? EG...No 5.. Football World Cup Winner? I can give you a few. Do I know sport or just Rugby League?

Good luck.

Google away,  and if you can find the answers can you find me tonights lotto numbers and next Tuesdays Euro numbers too? I'll buy you a pint if you can.

I certainly dont know how to find the results for 2018 ?

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

14 hours ago, TMF said:

Good luck.

Is the only exercise you get Jumping to Conclusions? Ha ha. 

Pete Murphy

Commercial Manager

Barrow Raiders RLFC

themurphstar@gmail.com

For Bearman.... 3, 10, 12, 22, 47, 48. Pint in the Ambrose.  Pete, don't understand your reply. How many questions do you want me to quote? I'll give you another. No 7... World snooker champion? When, what, where, who, why? If anybody answers that question i'll buy them a pint. As for jumping tonight, forget it. Happy new year mate.

21 hours ago, TMF said:

For Bearman.... 3, 10, 12, 22, 47, 48. Pint in the Ambrose.  Pete, don't understand your reply. How many questions do you want me to quote? I'll give you another. No 7... World snooker champion? When, what, where, who, why? If anybody answers that question i'll buy them a pint. As for jumping tonight, forget it. Happy new year mate.

. No 7... World snooker champion? When, what, where, who, why? If anybody answers that question i'll buy them a pint..

The 2018 world snooker championship takes place from 21 April to 7 May 2018 at the crucible theatre Sheffield 

there's your where and when, the most appropriate bit being 2018!! I'll settle for just half a pint 

Cheers guys. Might have a go.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived