RobertAM

Local Press Coverage of TWP

1 hour ago, Krzzystuff said:

"Armstrong and Gary Wheeler are both out injured with Sims doubtful this weekend. American Ryan Burroughs and Victoria's Quinn Ngwati are also unavailable, as is one other whom Rowley declined to identify."

the highlighted part is the worst news for the weekend. can't wait to see the big man play.

http://www.timescolonist.com/sports/toronto-wolfpack-look-to-get-past-rocky-training-camp-as-they-open-regular-season-1.23162780

Got guys out injured...had guys leave...tough training camp...playing a good team...PEOPLE MAKING LIES UP ABOUT US...lots of other things.

Sometimes I've been way out there on the big water paddling a long way, wind comes up in my face..storm clouds brewing...really tired...rogue waves getting larger....equipment problems...lots of other things...

ITS JUST MEANS YOU UP YOUR GAME AND PADDLE HARDER!  TIME TO SMACK 'EM SAYS THE WOLFMAN!

What Pack member is going to lay down the first big hit? 

3 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Got guys out injured...had guys leave...tough training camp...playing a good team...PEOPLE MAKING LIES UP ABOUT US...lots of other things.

Sometimes I've been way out there on the big water paddling a long way, wind comes up in my face..storm clouds brewing...really tired...rogue waves getting larger....equipment problems...lots of other things...

ITS JUST MEANS YOU UP YOUR GAME AND PADDLE HARDER!  TIME TO SMACK 'EM SAYS THE WOLFMAN!

What Pack member is going to lay down the first big hit? 

need to see the team list to tell ya, no idea who's starting yet.

Late Sunday Revue de Presse

Manchester Evening News:

image.thumb.png.2f64a2e076741f32246d31598924dfd9.png

League Express:

image.png.c1824e5c5a89712041118e595eb79b24.png

image.png.bf7798f7e5a0bfa9c376b903b05e04a2.png

More headlines tomorrow morning.

Globe & Mail:

image.thumb.png.0fd44e6ecc4250fc42449ed63897a376.png

Toronto Star:

image.thumb.png.b75f3a4248202e18e9a26851c657cbcb.png

Toronto Sun:

image.thumb.png.05efc83aed742b6ee2b9aaea17d630f9.png

Irish Daily Mirror:

image.png.f75a872c580bde14518f601c557c8c07.png

image.png.5688a321f6112feb3d30281d762baf52.png

• Like 1

Toronto Star

image.png.48c7fca655951e573b122debe1a42e45.png

• Sad 2

well at least he'll be back when they arrive home...lets pray everyone stays healthy for the second half of the season..

I'm expecting the noise when they walk on the field at Lamport will be heard on the QEW!!

League Express:

_JmkP_7zQaaYEi9z4c1UkF6B3DIeQaSF2JgvyVxHQ0IrMHzzG6PK2oH7LbiVvy5X4PjL5yDlC6YvcR5rKZeZgPR9yC6ZtfAsAjBSypcjWhcdh9OPNupsk2IMKSXpSpBVa2Kt9TPt

xNcEsr6e44WSKUDltKEGRbPi_HKjouL_SfSNozT3O6s2uKe892BEIsTicWT86RiR9gNkaSVDJ7S-k7Yh1ew1Q-a0AFuo-7ywz3jCFBcxkXriKrvSdX8M3Tt_6DwoD0-ZuvvEJscD

Toronto Sun:

w9dfx9VRJpQKH-QGjOwBFDVxuBZcgxYjlSgAA0qpgYpkae-t2eF6UaAtcvoiaFA__TUrO-KaaYrA7pqhJFRVKJX32NA8gNx4KzeekvYLVtovOKRXqu6YZ5TMjh1a1QPyy5rJcFwd

Toronto Star

qRbhp0YX_103xWUvX_s1nZ2lbE8LJZKFWoQc33p6MD1Fzz6983OYBuZ32wwmKbb7MgxiH4S5s9rpS7L6rVxoqF7m1kZ-2s2Sp1ubCzK1H-xW6FTUPU5edHV2gD8XvvyIxcZkMB8H

Globe & Mail

Xyj4Z3hwTsR2NHjidg3Zj5SjJls7M_A4G2JOHZBStDeMi_29PTdK9eMERTx1ob7yEMAJfhstug-5O1iqKo_7cuMc22BmVyqr0TGwnv16PF_AIW_gqej48cYNWSLUdMkMuQeFuZqQ

London Free Press

rqabjIKjTPb4FkrUJ8lysGq3LS5nbX2O9wDMqRCy1j5BfNxQofahRQBjFZ4Jb5BKL-LDRF-7Y2N9v_sq3IkLg9Ictiw3HtLZs4goRFBDJ_cirKtAunZ5-waKIS32cus_7O_n8rmK

On 2/8/2018 at 8:54 AM, Krzzystuff said:

On 2/12/2018 at 7:17 AM, manu266 said:

League Express:ronto Star

Globe & Mail

Did you see the Twitter the Wolfpack put out of Kay...I get upon Valentins Day and the first thing my wife shows me , whiling sipping my first coffee, is Kay as a naked Valentin shooting an arrow.....I'm going to have to speak to that fella soon!!!!!!!!............if this continues!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Kayakman

36 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Did you see the Twitter the Wolfpack put out of Kay...I get upon Valentins Day and the first thing my wife shows me , whiling sipping my first coffee, is Kay as a naked Valentin shooting an arrow.....I'm going to have to speak to that fella soon!!!!!!!!............if this continues!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, I'm ready to shoot back!

Image associée

• Haha 4

I again tried to put a little pressure on the Score App to add coverage of the Wolfpack... no luck. But if you use this app and contact them about your interest in RL, they might give us a chance.

Hey *Manu,

Orrett from theScore here. Thanks for the feedback.

We really appreciate you taking the time to make suggestions about how we might be able to improve the app. In this case, there are unfortunately no immediate plans to introduce the Rugby League Championship  to theScore, but this will be passed onto our product development team for review.

We discuss each and every league request we receive to see which ones make the most sense for us, taking into account elements including:

• Volume of user requests: If we see an overwhelming amount of support for an additional feature, sport or league then we will do everything we can to add it.
  • Availability of reliable, live data feeds: Providing users with the most timely and reliable live scores and stats is of paramount importance. Sports and leagues that do not have these feeds available do not make it into the app.

If you ever have any additional feedback or suggestions we’d love to hear them as it helps to ensure we’re continuing to offer sports fans the ultimate, personalized mobile sports experience. In the meantime, thanks again for using theScore.

Cheers,
Orrett

On 2/9/2018 at 7:04 AM, manu266 said:

Toronto Star

image.png.48c7fca655951e573b122debe1a42e45.png

Oh ######. I just saw this today.

Terrible news.

4 hours ago, manu266 said:

I again tried to put a little pressure on the Score App to add coverage of the Wolfpack... no luck. But if you use this app and contact them about your interest in RL, they might give us a chance.

Hey *Manu,

Orrett from theScore here. Thanks for the feedback.

We really appreciate you taking the time to make suggestions about how we might be able to improve the app. In this case, there are unfortunately no immediate plans to introduce the Rugby League Championship  to theScore, but this will be passed onto our product development team for review.

We discuss each and every league request we receive to see which ones make the most sense for us, taking into account elements including:

• Volume of user requests: If we see an overwhelming amount of support for an additional feature, sport or league then we will do everything we can to add it.
  • Availability of reliable, live data feeds: Providing users with the most timely and reliable live scores and stats is of paramount importance. Sports and leagues that do not have these feeds available do not make it into the app.

If you ever have any additional feedback or suggestions we’d love to hear them as it helps to ensure we’re continuing to offer sports fans the ultimate, personalized mobile sports experience. In the meantime, thanks again for using theScore.

Cheers,
Orrett

FlashScores shows scores from the SL, NRL, Championship, League 1 and French Elite 1 as well as the WCC and Challenge Cup.

Edited by deluded pom?
  • Thanks 1