Sign in to follow this  
audois

Carcassonne v Limoux Streaming

Recommended Posts

This Sunday afternoon 3pm UK time from Stade Albert Domec.

Federation planning to stream one game each week. Using 6 cameras and three commentators - led by the French national team coach Aurelien Cologni.

This one should be a belter between current Champions Limoux and Cup holders ASC. As well as a derby game there is a special flavour to this 4th round tie with Maxime Greseque returning to his old stamping ground but in the opposite corner this time as the new Limoux coach taking over the reins from Catalans Dragons bound Olivier Janzac. Both sides to date 2 wins and 1 loss.

The Canaris are pulling all the stops out. 500 pre-match meals the order of the day already announced with the diners arriving before midday for the customary aperitif. With some Grizzlie fans coming down the valley we may gather the first four figure crowd of the season weather permitting.

I plonk myself in the old stand next to the railway line which now has a new look. Those who are familiar with the layout will now find the old terrace running the length of the grandstand now converted into seating.

It’s a decent venue these days. For the St Gaudens game there were half a dozen of us perched up there not taking into account the press box. Most regulars now prefer the new stand opposite but I reckon the rake of the seating is better from our view point and seats better quality too.

Streaming WebTV FFRXIII here hopefully: http://www.ffr13.fr/ffrxiii-tv/

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, audois said:

This Sunday afternoon 3pm UK time from Stade Albert Domec.

Federation planning to stream one game each week. Using 6 cameras and three commentators - led by the French national team coach Aurelien Cologni.

This one should be a belter between current Champions Limoux and Cup holders ASC. As well as a derby game there is a special flavour to this 4th round tie with Maxime Greseque returning to his old stamping ground but in the opposite corner this time as the new Limoux coach taking over the reins from Catalans Dragons bound Olivier Janzac. Both sides to date 2 wins and 1 loss.

The Canaris are pulling all the stops out. 500 pre-match meals the order of the day already announced with the diners arriving before midday for the customary aperitif. With some Grizzlie fans coming down the valley we may gather the first four figure crowd of the season weather permitting.

I plonk myself in the old stand next to the railway line which now has a new look. Those who are familiar with the layout will now find the old terrace running the length of the grandstand now converted into seating.

It’s a decent venue these days. For the St Gaudens game there were half a dozen of us perched up there not taking into account the press box. Most regulars now prefer the new stand opposite but I reckon the rake of the seating is better from our view point and seats better quality too.

Streaming WebTV FFRXIII here hopefully: http://www.ffr13.fr/ffrxiii-tv/

 

 

Can't wait ! 

 

14 hours ago, barnyia said:

Aurelien cologni is the commentator, 

Betterer and betterer!

I haven't been to the Domec in over a decade now is that cafe/bar opposite still open?

Lunch in Place Carnot beforehand ...... "et un quart de rouge!" Magic without being at the Magic!

"Blow that whistle Ref!"   " Hors jeu!"  "Salaud arbi!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wackojacko said:

Lightweight...

16 pints or 500 ml glasses and 3 flagons of wine - colour optional, pre match. 

What is up with the man 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, audois said:

This Sunday afternoon 3pm UK time from Stade Albert Domec.

Federation planning to stream one game each week. Using 6 cameras and three commentators - led by the French national team coach Aurelien Cologni.

This one should be a belter between current Champions Limoux and Cup holders ASC. As well as a derby game there is a special flavour to this 4th round tie with Maxime Greseque returning to his old stamping ground but in the opposite corner this time as the new Limoux coach taking over the reins from Catalans Dragons bound Olivier Janzac. Both sides to date 2 wins and 1 loss.

The Canaris are pulling all the stops out. 500 pre-match meals the order of the day already announced with the diners arriving before midday for the customary aperitif. With some Grizzlie fans coming down the valley we may gather the first four figure crowd of the season weather permitting.

I plonk myself in the old stand next to the railway line which now has a new look. Those who are familiar with the layout will now find the old terrace running the length of the grandstand now converted into seating.

It’s a decent venue these days. For the St Gaudens game there were half a dozen of us perched up there not taking into account the press box. Most regulars now prefer the new stand opposite but I reckon the rake of the seating is better from our view point and seats better quality too.

Streaming WebTV FFRXIII here hopefully: http://www.ffr13.fr/ffrxiii-tv/

 

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to this a lot! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Copa said:

2am in Canberra!

Speaking of, Limoux have just signed ex-Raider Joel Edwards, although he's unlikely to play til February. Only 29 and was playing NRL until end of last season (a bit at least) so in theory at least he should be a top player in the Elite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Copa said:

2am in Canberra!

10 heures du mat' à Montréal.

Petit dej',1ère mi-temps, pastis, 2ème mi-temps, pastis, 3ème mi-temps/pastissss, cassoulet et un quart de rouge.

So much better than Big Bash at 3.40AM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, wackojacko said:

Lightweight...

It's only lunch you big girl's blouse!;)

There's the whole of the afternoon untouched yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

am I right in saying this ASC vs Grizzlies will be on this Sunday 2 am Sydney time? anyway it will be good to see some rugby league again f*** hate the off season..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, StadiumXIII said:

am I right in saying this ASC vs Grizzlies will be on this Sunday 2 am Sydney time? anyway it will be good to see some rugby league again f*** hate the off season..

Sure it’s Monday morning kick off in Sydney.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

I take it the commentary will be in French - will there be on screen graphics showing the latest score and time?

 

That's a big inconvenience I was expecting it to be in English 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

I take it the commentary will be in French - will there be on screen graphics showing the latest score and time?

It is a multi-camera job with three commentators/pundits, which implies that there's enough professionalism about the operation that they'll also manage at least basic graphics.

We shall see.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

That's a big inconvenience I was expecting it to be in English 

I’m not sure tbh - parlez vous francais?

Edited by Gerrumonside ref
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday



Rugby League World - Online 28 Jun - July 2018

Rugby League World - July 2018 - Out Fri 29 Jun

Rugby League Books On Sale Here