Can't see Castleford in the top 4 this year. Think the loss of Hardaker will have a really big affect.

Listening to Talksport 2 this afternoon. Phil Caplan saying that Catalan signings could get them in top 8 & even might make the Top 4!! 

In particular Michael Mcllorum.

Edited by Rage
update

My SL prediction is that this is the lats year without Toronto in it. :clapping:

There are a lot of additional variable this year, the effects of the WC on players, the trips to Wallagog and the WCC. Could be that the big boys drop down a bit  They might get back in the running for a GF shot after the 8's but reg season could be tough. St. Helens are the team to beta in 2018 and Wigan will be in the qualifiers.

Edited by Krzzystuff
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Rage said:

Listening to Talksport 2 this afternoon. Phil Caplan saying that Catalan signings could get them in top 8 & even might make the Top 4!! 

In particular Michael Mcllorum.

that turnaround from last season will give us lots to talk about if it happens!  Wire more likely to improve out of the qualifier teams?  

1 minute ago, Charlie RL said:

that turnaround from last season will give us lots to talk about if it happens!  Wire more likely to improve out of the qualifier teams?  

I'm just not quite sold on Wire. There are some outstanding players in that squad but a fair amount of bang average ones too. It also looks like a skinny squad. It won't take many injuries for them to be relying on rookies. I'm sure they will make the 8, but I dont see them as genuine challengers.

• Like 1

Where do people see the biggest weakness’ in the Giants this year? Fair comment to say they won’t finish bottom 4 but won’t trouble the top 4?

2 hours ago, roughyedspud said:

Rooster win NRL

They'd want to win it , God knows they've paid out enough.

• Like 1

St Helens

Wigan

Castleford

Warrington

Catalan Dragons

Leeds

Wakefield

Huddersfield

Hull FC

Salford

Hull KR