Garry Schofield tips London for 10th in the Championship

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news for London, assuming they've prepared adequately for promotion. B) 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'd love to see London a successful SL club but really I can't see anything wrong with Schofield's tip, It's one mans opinion that's all.

8 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

Looks reasonable to me. The mans forgotten more than most on here will ever know - get a grip it's just his opinion.

Best No6 I have seen in a GB shirt from mid sixties on.

Today he gets paid to be controversial, and he doesn't fail in that respect, it is up to London to prove him wrong, it is not as though his statement is going to influence anything, is it!

3 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Best No6 I have seen in a GB shirt from mid sixties on.

Today he gets paid to be controversial, and he doesn't fail in that respect, it is up to London to prove him wrong, it is not as though his statement is going to influence anything, is it!

It’s a shame you never got to see tony Myler or JD play. They were true greats. 

Just now, Exiled Wiganer said:

It’s a shame you never got to see tony Myler or JD play. They were true greats. 

Now C'mon EW, I did say mid sixties, Tony Myler one of our better 6's, (14 tests all at 6) but JD, I assume you mean Jonathan Davies, 13 GB games, 4 at FB, 4 at centre, 3 wing, 1 sub and 1 at 6 in 72 - 0 v France 1973. 

My opinion, you are welcome to yours.

1 hour ago, sweaty craiq said:

Leigh, Toronto, Toulouse, London, Fev  and Fax fighting for 4 spots - great season ahead especially if the Batleys etc can get a good run going

It's going to be a good tough season. Hopefully we can see more of it on TV than last year... assuming various club chairmen don't try to block that highly suspicious media exposure and publicity stuff. ;) 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Out of interest what his is full forecast for the Championship?

1. Leigh

2. TWP

3. Fev

4. Fax

5. Toulouse

6. Sheffield

7. Batley

8. Barrow

9. Dewsbury

10. London

11. Rochdale

12. Swinton

I don't think they'll be tenth but I can see them not doing as well as in the past couple of years. I'd say 6th is more realistic.

Leigh and TWP for top two

Fev and Toulouse for 3rd and 4th 

Fax and London for 5th and 6th

In any case there's no point getting upset about a man's predictions.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Archived