inspectorgadget

Signings / Potential Signings

Heard weve spoken to a fair few players recently. McNally is the one I’m hearing a lot but no idea if there’s any truth in it 

Have heard we have spoken to a few players, but wanting stupid money, right players at the right price is the way forward. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, havenhater said:

Where is Karl Pryce now? 

No!! please no..... I remember him playing against us for Dewsbury and he was absolutely bone idol..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, havenhater said:

Where is Karl Pryce now? 

Really,built like Tarzan,played like Jane.

• Like 1

experienced part of the family why not if he fancies a bash and a lift off Leon.

seriously though griffin could come up and play for the zebras on a Saturday and us on a Sunday 

2 minutes ago, Cl1998 said:

Jordan Walne was a good grafter in his day be a good signing if not at a club at the moment 

Hull Kr i think 

5 minutes ago, westizbest said:

Or the 13 from wakey ??

Annakin . Yeh think he had a bit more success at a higher level , but both proper loose forwards who did a shift 

• Like 1

James durden would make a cracking loose. Never got a fair crack of the whip under veivers.  I'd imagine his game time down the road could be limited next year too? Would love to see him given another shot with us. Always gave 100%.

I'd like to think that a few in the county side will be wanting to put themselves forward with a good performance and maybe earn a chance to come train with town. 

Either way, it has been a hugely successful off season for town so far and credit must be given to the board and lyon! 

UTT

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Whatever happened to Dave Petersen . He was a pocket dynamo 

Dave was playing for Boston last time I heard, had a couple of failed loan moves to Sheffield and I think oxford whilst signed on for the bulls. His game must have dropped after a great loan spell with us. Chris annakin still gets plenty of game time, when fit, at wakey 

• Like 1

It's a hell of a fall from grace for Dave Petersen, he looked a quality player with us and I think we all expected him to go on to bigger and better things. I wonder what went wrong.

Edited by dkw