14 hours ago, terrywebbisgod said:

The last time most posters on here wore rugby boots ,they had to nail the studs on before they took to the field.

Most rugby league players wear soccer boots rather than rugby boots.

They are designed for the other code rather than RL.HTH

Genuinely no need to be that aggressive. It is a totally legitimate thread and I think it is a good thing that people who actually play the game regularly come on here.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Prefer Bukta Bone Breakers nowadays,especially with the faster Summer pitches

image.jpeg

Do they make them in a wee little size to that fits you dave? I bet there adorable little booties please post a picture :lol:

14 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Genuinely no need to be that aggressive. It is a totally legitimate thread and I think it is a good thing that people who actually play the game regularly come on here.

I apologise that my post comes across as aggressive but pointing out that they are indeed designed for union and not league and the fact that most league players do  wear soccer boots (myself included, yep,still playing at 48) isn'the really aggressive.

I just hope you haven't seen the post that suggests the OP should go.to a store and try some on!

9 hours ago, RP London said:

This is a very old fashioned idea but your best bet is to go to a shop and try them on... everyone’s feet are different hence loads of different style of boot... no point asking people who are not the same...

i did always like the hitec clodhoppers myself.. 

Yep, you are right! but the problem is, they are not present in local stores, I have to get them online

3 hours ago, theechelon said:

Yep, you are right! but the problem is, they are not present in local stores, I have to get them online

My son always buys Adidas boots,they are a standard fit and he gets them in his normal shoe size if that's any help.

46 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

My son always buys Adidas boots,they are a standard fit and he gets them in his normal shoe size if that's any help.

Thanks man!

If you go through the Adidas website they usually supply their footwear in half sizes too.

Edited by deluded pom?

5 hours ago, terrywebbisgod said:

Just heard about it, apparently you can now screw studs in.

Sounds like witchcraft to me.

What a world we live in.

You mark my words, TWIG, it's a gimmick that'll never catch on!

1 hour ago, Davo5 said:

I normally wear adidas since getimg fitted at the adidas store in london and always being happy with them and have to get them a half size bigger than my normal shoe... 

Everyone is slightly but significantly different... 

4 hours ago, theechelon said:

Then order them and make sure you pay for a returns label if they don't fit send them back.. but "comfort" is subjective and dependent on your feet, narrow/fat... can also depend on your running style and how your foot falls (pronating etc)... you'll never know just by asking a forum if they will fit you... build quality fair enough but fit and comfort is a very personal thing...

Also just to add predator boots are more designed for football (certainly the original concept) so the extra money spent will be on tech designed for a different sport.. you don't need anything that fancy for rugby.. just my opinion.

Edited by RP London

12 minutes ago, RP London said:

Then order them and make sure you pay for a returns label if they don't fit send them back.. but "comfort" is subjective and dependent on your feet, narrow/fat... can also depend on your running style and how your foot falls (pronating etc)... you'll never know just by asking a forum if they will fit you... build quality fair enough but fit and comfort is a very personal thing...

Also just to add predator boots are more designed for football (certainly the original concept) so the extra money spent will be on tech designed for a different sport.. you don't need anything that fancy for rugby.. just my opinion.

Thanks! that helped!

=