Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Sky sports

I cancel Sky Sports at the end of each season and then get it again at the beginning of the next. I was told in the pub the other night that the format has changed and that some sports will have a dedicated channel. Any info on how RL will be broadcast? 

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

I cancel Sky Sports at the end of each season and then get it again at the beginning of the next. I was told in the pub the other night that the format has changed and that some sports will have a dedicated channel. Any info on how RL will be broadcast? 

Rugby League is being shown on Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena as well as Sky Sports Main Event (if it is deemed by Sky to be the biggest thing on).

Unfortunately there is no dedicated Sky Sports Rugby League channel or even a Sky Sports Rugby channel.

Worth checking out this link for all the details: http://www.sky.com/shop/tv/sports/?DCMP=bac-SS.com_NewSkySports_Homepage_Commercial#section-2

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Phil said:

I do the same then last month I got a letter from sky saying I could have all sky sports channels for £15 no contract, guaranteed for three years. So I took them up on the offer! :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, weloveyouwakefield2 said:

I do the same then last month I got a letter from sky saying I could have all sky sports channels for £15 no contract, guaranteed for three years. So I took them up on the offer! :)

Is that just sports? Or did you have to sign up to other channels too?

Between Netflix and other online streaming, I don't even use Sky anymore except for sports. I cancelled it when my contact ran out at Christmas and they offered me 50% off. Would have taken it but don't fancy paying £40 a month for the odd sporting event. I'll wait and see when they offer me a decent package on Sky Q.