Sign in to follow this  
ojx

Leigh vs Toronto: Where to Watch

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, RoyBoy295 said:

Canadian google search my friend.. 

5th Column

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kayakman said:

How can you even live with yourself...never heard of animal rights!

Thought you guys called that foreplay???

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sweaty craiq said:

Thought you guys called that foreplay???

That's beavers fool...we're totally ok with a bald beaver. Although I must say they are such an icon here we're ok with all of them. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

talked to folks at Brazen Head..normal opening time Sunday for brunch is 1030 but they said they will have game on as from 1000am....so off we go...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

Thought you guys called that foreplay???

We all know what they mean when they say they are going “clubbing” sweaty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RoyBoy295 said:

now we are onto seals :girlblum:

Seal meat is good...and the fur is fabulous.  Seal hunting got a bad rap because the pups are so cute.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember buying some animal crackers once, i looked on the bag and it said "Do not eat if the seal is broken"

 

I opened them and guess what 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ate some seal once and it said on the pack that some of these animal rights people are crackers.

I ate a big piece and guess what

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Toronto by 10 points.They will dominate the game through the  middle with Sims,Westerman,Sidlow.Bussey etc.being too big and strong for the Leigh forwards.On the back of that McCrone and Brierley will dictate the game.Its good for Toronto that the Press have made Leigh big favourites!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhhhhhhhh let's get the season started!!!!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Seal meat is good...and the fur is fabulous.  Seal hunting got a bad rap because the pups are so cute.

Wolf cubs are cute. What do they taste like Kman?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Wolf cubs are cute. What do they taste like Kman?

Probably about the same as acid vinegar...as Leigh are about to discover...if you even try a small piece it comes right back up on ya.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, neutralfan said:

I think Toronto by 10 points.They will dominate the game through the  middle with Sims,Westerman,Sidlow.Bussey etc.being too big and strong for the Leigh forwards.On the back of that McCrone and Brierley will dictate the game.Its good for Toronto that the Press have made Leigh big favourites!

Not sure about McCrone and Brierley but i agree about the forwards

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well February has rolled around and in a couple of days The Pack are back. Time to find a good breakfast stout (or porter), get the pancakes and maple syrup ready and watch TWP challenge for promotion.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Medway Bear said:

Well February has rolled around and in a couple of days The Pack are back. Time to find a good breakfast stout (or porter), get the pancakes and maple syrup ready and watch TWP challenge for promotion.

Don't forget the sausages!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My pals and I are letting the Brazen Head do the cooking Sunday morning..as long as they have the game on at 1000h local and I can get a cup of Yorkshire Tea to start off with followed by a full English and a Guinness (and yes my wife is appalled!) after a bit i'm a happy camper. Any others going??

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.