RL on Canadian TV

manu266

11 hours ago, RPH said:

one of your guys will know...the ones that have done the away trips....it will be flights to Manchester and the train or taxi to Hull......

Friend booked a flight from Manchester to Sweden very good price for return tickets .

Train from Hull to Manchester airport return , very very expensive . 

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, henage said:

Friend booked a flight from Manchester to Sweden very good price for return tickets .

Train from Hull to Manchester airport return , very very expensive . 

Trains, especially in the north, are abysmal at the moment both in the service and the prices. The best way to get a ticket is to try and book twelve weeks in advance to get the cheapest tickets.

rldfsignature.jpg

16 hours ago, henage said:

couldn't agree more , Not a last minute trip , we had hopes of a decent price for the train (near ten day search for cheaper tickets )

Had to bend over and take a good shaf----.

Just to rub salt into the wounds the bar stewards are striking on Saturdays throughout October meaning the GF might be affected.

rldfsignature.jpg

On 9/25/2018 at 6:11 PM, timmysauce said:

Another week, another disappointing RL showing on SN World.  There are 2 other games in the qualifiers that will be televised on Sky, but nothing on SN World which is a premium sports channel.  On SN World I can watch just about every premiership rugby game and hours and hours and hours of sportsnet world review, but not 2 important end of season games in whats suppose to be one of the top levels of RL.

Have to prioritize those early season Bundesliga games though, in all seriousness, they probably draw more viewers than Rugby League. However, it frustrates me to no end that Sportsnet World actually has 9 Sportsnet World Plus channels to use when there are scheduling conflicts and yet it rarely uses all of them, even at peak viewing times.

2 hours ago, Lamport Life said:

Have to prioritize those early season Bundesliga games though, in all seriousness, they probably draw more viewers than Rugby League. However, it frustrates me to no end that Sportsnet World actually has 9 Sportsnet World Plus channels to use when their are scheduling conflicts and yet is rarely uses all of them, even at peak viewing times.

Don't get me started on this. Four of the stations playing the same soccer game really triggers me.

Saturday's 19 has been announced.

Paul Rowley on Cory: “Cory won’t be fit unfortunately. We’ve got a few bashed up bodies but so do London and we’ll definitely put out 17 fit players that will give it their all.”

(Brierley, Wallace, Higson, Whiting are in though).

Archived