Sign in to follow this  
manu266

RL on Canadian TV

Two good news this week: this is the first international soccer break of the season and no Canadian TV will show the Nations League, so that means more space for rugby right? Well RU mostly…

Wigan – Wakefield Th. Live on SNWL and at 7PM on SN1
Hull FC – Castleford Fr. live on SNNOW and at midnight on SNWL
Salford – Toronto live on Gametv, CBC sports and SNWL
No coverage of the Catalans game apparently

SN1 will show English RU, Saturday 5pm and Sunday 4pm.

I just realised that Sky has confirmed the Leeds-Wolfpack game in their line-up.

Also...

image.png.d6d3ace074620a0f934e21f5261d85cb.png

That could mean a 2PM kickoff in Toronto.

32 minutes ago, manu266 said:

I just realised that Sky has confirmed the Leeds-Wolfpack game in their line-up.

Also...

image.png.d6d3ace074620a0f934e21f5261d85cb.png

That could mean a 2PM kickoff in Toronto.

yes but on Thanksgiving Sunday. I was able to say no family events on the Saturday but now that they moved it to the Sunday its going to be me watching it on the PVR at night now...so pumped..yay. 

We are going to take them down...on Thanksgiving Sunday no less....talk about karma.  The stars are aligning my friends. 

48 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

We are going to take them down...on Thanksgiving Sunday no less....talk about karma.  The stars are aligning my friends. 

Why are you guys not considering a top 3 finish?  Beat Widnes and Leeds (K-Man considers that to be a "given"), and we're on 10 points and that might give us a top 3 dependant on other results and points difference.  I'd prefer that to the do or die of the MPG.  Think positive guys.

• Like 2

The Leeds differential is too big and they will increase it against Halifax. Same with Salford.

Only if Hull KR struggle against Toulouse and Widnes, but I don't see it happening.

I've got a nasty feeling Widnes will save their best Qualifiers performance for us on Saturday and it will be a lot closer than people might think.

It will be the only game i'll get to this year as there will be a presentation for Jamie Lester, the man who began RL again in 2010 will be leaving Canada to return to Christchurch, NZ later this year.  Several of the ex-Wolverines players and staff will be there to give him a good send off.  Jamie played for, coached and ran the Toronto City Saints team and the Ontario League, played for and coached the Wolverines and served on board of the Canada Rugby League Association.  Eric Perez deserves his plaudits as making RL a spectacle in Canada, but it was Jamie Lester who led the players and I personally will be sad to see him go.

Edited by CanaBull
spelling mistake
  • Like 4