Sign in to follow this  
Batley Bob

Shirt launch / keighley game

I take it they are going to wear gold/yellow shorts with that.....

it reminds me of the one with the gold bulldog on the front that we had the other year....swapping the maroon for gold....

Image2.jpg

Edited by RPH

Go get em batley. Spent a fortune at batley boys signing on yesterday!

My lad better be, might be, hopefully will be a future bulldog!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 9' oller said:

Go get em batley. Spent a fortune at batley boys signing on yesterday!

My lad better be, might be, hopefully will be a future bulldog!

You must have it to spend it 9' oller😉😉

• Like 1

Working today, run out of phone data for twitter updates, someone PLEASE post updates on here!! Best of luck boysd, hope we're somewhere near deciding on a starting team. Would be interesting to see everybody's idea, here's mine;

1 Scott,  2 Rettie, 3 Smeaton or Cowling,  4 Galbraith,  5 Campbell,  6 Farrell,  7 Brambani,  8 Gledhill,  9 Leak,  10 Lillycrop

(now this is where it gets hard, picking 2 second rowers out of 'em!!)  11 Harrison,  12 Day  13 Walker.  Subs, from Davey, Manning, Rowe, Ward, Holland, Farrell, a complete replacement pack!!

7 minutes ago, phildog said:

Working today, run out of phone data for twitter updates, someone PLEASE post updates on here!! Best of luck boysd, hope we're somewhere near deciding on a starting team. Would be interesting to see everybody's idea, here's mine;

1 Scott,  2 Rettie, 3 Smeaton or Cowling,  4 Galbraith,  5 Campbell,  6 Farrell,  7 Brambani,  8 Gledhill,  9 Leak,  10 Lillycrop

(now this is where it gets hard, picking 2 second rowers out of 'em!!)  11 Harrison,  12 Day  13 Walker.  Subs, from Davey, Manning, Rowe, Ward, Holland, Farrell, a complete replacement pack!!

No Brown? I would have him at LF. 

1 hour ago, phildog said:

if you cant see twitter updates due to phone data, how you going to see updates on here??

• Like 1

According to that radio station it was Scott that scored.

Sorted my data, tried both Drystone Radio and the live match link, nada. Others saying same. So getting it here and Twitter anyway ta.