toront sack three

tms

Its due to something happening at a Training camp in Portugal??, Wonder what that was .Be nice to have Dave Taylor in our ranks running at full pelt collecting the ball 5 metres from our opponents try line but no chance with the money that he must command.

57 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Would you take Ryan Bailey on?

Yes I probably would even though hes knocking on . Whilst watching him as a Leeds player he always came across as a dirty player always niggling/fighting and winding up the opposition to react but common sense tells me he has the football ability as he was a regular in the Leeds side .Can you imagine Moore ,Hock and Bailey in the Pack what a nasty , hard ,formidable trio they would be .

I have read that Dave Taylors contract was worth one million dollars and he is now back in Oz .we think we are well off getting 550k from last season but this  really puts things in context .They are the Man City of our League and they will prove hard to beat .

21 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

I have read that Dave Taylors contract was worth one million dollars and he is now back in Oz .we think we are well off getting 550k from last season but this  really puts things in context .They are the Man City of our League and they will prove hard to beat .

That's Aus$ over 3 years, so A$333k a year or approx. £190k pa. Still impressive and probably really top end for SL

Archived