Sign in to follow this  
The Daddy

Daryl Powell hails Jake Trueman

It's a scientific fact that any player whose initials are JT will succeed in Rugby League. I'm expecting big things from him this season.

Edited by UniSamX
  • Haha 5

How good would it be for English RL if Trueman, Danny Richardson at Saints and Tom Gilmore develop into top class halves.

I still think Ryan Hampshire has the ability to be one of the best halves in SL, hope he does too.  

7 hours ago, Emosi Koloto said:

How good would it be for English RL if Trueman, Danny Richardson at Saints and Tom Gilmore develop into top class halves.

I still think Ryan Hampshire has the ability to be one of the best halves in SL, hope he does too.  

It would be good of course. However, we are scratching around for 2-3 good prospects to name which shows we simply don't produce enough halfbacks. Really hope a couple of these guys kick on.

22 hours ago, The Daddy said:

http://www.totalrl.com/daryl-powell-tips-jake-trueman-massive-year-cas-teenage-sensation-dazzles-pre-season/

Those are big wraps from Powell. 

Bradford have single handedly developed the best UK RL players.

Do you ever stop posting utte rubbish.

Three areas produce the vast majority of RL player. Wigan Met, Leeds Met and Wakefield Met followed by Hull.

Bradford produce next to nowt, even in their hayday a large number of their young player were nicked from Wakefield/Cas development areas.

Do you know anything abour RL?

Come back and tell us about Trueman when he's done something there's a good lad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

Do you ever stop posting utte rubbish.

Three areas produce the vast majority of RL player. Wigan Met, Leeds Met and Wakefield Met followed by Hull.

Bradford produce next to nowt, even in their hayday a large number of their young player were nicked from Wakefield/Cas development areas.

Do you know anything abour RL?

Come back and tell us about Trueman when he's done something there's a good lad.

That’s a bit harsh. I think he was talking about the Bradford academy and not the amateur scene around Bradford.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, walter sobchak said:

That’s a bit harsh. I think he was talking about the Bradford academy and not the amateur scene around Bradford.

I know he is and Bradfords Academy is no great shakes. I may be being a bit harsh but most of the stuff this guy puts is rubbish comes straigh off the top of his head,  sorry but it is.

Wakefields U19's currently provides 10 first team players all be it some are on the fringe, Cas maybe more ditto Leeds and Wigan - I doubt Bradford 'Bulls' managed that at any point in their history. Even when their Academy was competitive it was rarely made up of local players. Elliot Whithead is the last player of any note.

Edited by Kirmonds pouch
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

johnny Thompson - wakey legend

He's recently been driving an excavator on a housing project in Chickenley. Will Sharp has been working at the same site.

1 minute ago, Wolford6 said:

He's recently been driving an excavator on a housing project in Chickenley. Will Sharp has been working at the same site.

cant wait to see Thurston darn chick driving that truck that emptys the portaloos

• Like 1

1 minute ago, graveyard johnny said:

cant wait to see Thurston darn chick driving that truck that emptys the portaloos

?:wacko:

Sam,George,Tom Burgess all Bulls Academy players,Elliot Whitehead,Leon Pryce,Danny Addy, john Bateman,Adam O Brien,Alex Mellor Ryan Atkins, how many more do you require

3 minutes ago, fairfolly said:

Sam,George,Tom Burgess all Bulls Academy players,Elliot Whitehead,Leon Pryce,Danny Addy, john Bateman,Adam O Brien,Alex Mellor Ryan Atkins, how many more do you require

Jamie peacock, Stuart fielden, Jamie Langley, Brett Ferres, Chris Bridge and maybe James Bentley.

Oliver Roberts, Joe Wardle , Curtis Naughton, Craig Kopzak, Keegan Hirst

Edited by Wolford6

27 minutes ago, fairfolly said:

You can add James Bentley, Reiss Butterworth, Evan Hodgson and Rowan Milnes to that never ending list.