Cl1998

Predictions

Never one to pay much attention to them but seen one that had us as low as 10th!! on twitter to finish season. got me thinking where do you see us ending.

personally 2nd behind York.

I’d be interested to see some odds for our league . Havent found any yet but there always an interesting guide 

12 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I’d be interested to see some odds for our league . Havent found any yet but there always an interesting guide 

Sky sports 

16 minutes ago, Cl1998 said:

D082BDD7-45C3-49DA-A3E1-D1EBDA7F573F.png

Cheers chief . I think Haven look a bit skinny there tbh , maybe they have last year in mind . Newcastle look a bit overpriced and I’d say ours is fair enough 

Edited by DavidM

5th is about right for us at the moment, possible leap into top 3 if we sign either if the 2 rumours.

havent a clue who worked those odds out but they must working on some of last years efforts . Haven 6/1 to win out right ? ridiculous more like 25/1. York is a good bet and should easily be second favourites for league winners , Town about right , Doncaster I'd say maybe 12/1 and Newcastle 12/1 would be more realistic .

• Like 1

Town 3rd behind Bradford and york. That may change after tonight’s signing though 

22 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

1, Bradford

2, York

3, Newcastle

4. Oldham

5, Town 

3rd 4th and 5th may vary but between the same 3 Cubs mentioned .

Think your about right about top 5, wouldnt put money on in which order though, see fans of Hunslet think they will finish 2nd, lol.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, dkw said:

5th is about right for us at the moment, possible leap into top 3 if we sign either if the 2 rumours.

whos rumoured

Depends if we see any more signings or not. We are about 3 decent players short of pushing higer than 5th IMO.  

Bradford aren’t as totally dominant like Toronto but realistically with their resources , strength and still having some full time element they are rightly odds and I’d be shocked , and it would be an embarrassment for them , if they can’t take out this league with a bit in hand . Other than that it will be a closely fought battle I’d say for the prime play off spots

Bradford are awful value at 4/7, they are rightly favourites but if you think about their sqaud compared to Toronto's last season I think Toronto had the stronger squad and yet Barrow held on to their coat tails and were only a few points adrift. Probably the 5 teams under Bradford will each think they have a shot at second and luck with injuries will have a big say in it over the season.

If we get the players in we are supposed to be in for I think we have definitely have a shot at 2nd if Leon gets the team playing some good rugby. An exciting season is ahead without a doubt.

That second spot will be eyed up by a few with home advantage such a big edge in play offs 

6 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

Bradford are awful value at 4/7, they are rightly favourites but if you think about their sqaud compared to Toronto's last season I think Toronto had the stronger squad and yet Barrow held on to their coat tails and were only a few points adrift. Probably the 5 teams under Bradford will each think they have a shot at second and luck with injuries will have a big say in it over the season.

If we get the players in we are supposed to be in for I think we have definitely have a shot at 2nd if Leon gets the team playing some good rugby. An exciting season is ahead without a doubt.

And thinking about it , of course away games to the favourites aren’t a huge trauma in so many ways this year but right  on their own door step in known conditions 

injuries will play a part in every club but with one of the smallest squads in the top 8 clubs and no real experience in the fringes it will be crucial to have a bit of good luck for a change in regards to injuries as the others have 30+ squad sizes and some quality or experience in depth , this is why I think 5th or a possible 4th 

Edited by Anonymouse
  • Like 1