Stupidity in my book

36 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

Boys will be boys. Are you telling me you have never jumped off your roof into the pool? We do it all the time in Wigan.

When I first read that, I thought you were jesting. On reading it again, you are clearly claiming that Wigan has houses with roofs.  I now know for a fact that you were jesting.

:D

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

31 minutes ago, Wolford6 said:

When I first read that, I thought you were jesting. On reading it again, you are clearly claiming that Wigan has houses with roofs.  I now know for a fact that you were jesting.

:D

He meant of the terraced houses in Poolstock Lane WN3, one of the longer thougherfares in the town.

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

Stupidity . What could possibly go wrong ?

Its no big deal...used to do it all the time..lots of fun.  Look at the actual shot...its just a short hop into the pool, I've seen diving boards and childrens rope swings that are more dangerous.

10 hours ago, Spidey said:

These things have happened forever, just that social media gets it out in the open a bit easier

It’ll never stop

Imagine the horror of a rope swing over a river in Northern Ontario...eeeeh Gods!

enjoying-the-rope-swing.jpg

15 hours ago, Jim Prendle said:

Boys will be boys. Are you telling me you have never jumped off your roof into the pool? We do it all the time in Wigan.

aren't all the pools of water frozen over there in England? Do you throw an Anvil over first to crack the ice under you? 

17 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Imagine the horror of a rope swing over a river in Northern Ontario...eeeeh Gods!

enjoying-the-rope-swing.jpg

oh the days past.... I almost got swept away by the current in the Ottawa river once doing the very thing pictured in this image although I was a bit younger.

2 minutes ago, Captain Survival said:

Going only be inference having never been there, I am led to believe posh and Wigan in the same sentence is an oxymoron.... :lol:

I don't know who led you to believe that, but don't trust anything else they say.

Wigan is the Knightsbridge of the North.

Archived