JimBronco

NRL Supercoach: TotalRLSCLeague18 League Season Complete. Results and Awards presented

20 hours ago, Graham said:

Did you use any trades eventually I St?

Only for injuries Croker and when he was suspended JT2 replaced by JT3 of the Eagles. Perhaps a couple of others at the start of season.

Next year I'll give it more attention.

Off to Positano today.

Thanks to Graham for all his efforts in this thread. I was going pretty ordinary until round 20 or so until I got a few 1300+ scores. I have a history of unfortunately starting slow but finish strongly when it's nearly too late.

Similar here Omott. I think I’ve had a reasonable squad throughout if it had been on predicted scores. Unfortunately a lot of the time a lot of the predicted scores turned out to be pie in the sky.

It is only in the last few rounds that I’ve found some sort of consistency and have started crawling back up the ladder.

Edited by Graham

The Supercoach season is complete. Thank you to everyone who has taken part and made this league a success.

First of all let's look at the H2H competitions which saw two finals this weekend.

The  Grand Final saw Tom and Julian lock horns. Both of them raised their games from the previous weekends. It was Julian who took the game and is our 2018 Supercoach H2H Champion. Congratulations to you and your Taco De La Muerte team.

Julian scored 1353 points in the GF, his highest score in the finals comp. Tom was not far behind with an excellent score just under 1300 points.

image.png.b09e51e99cf313d1b37fb64681e14098.png

Well done to everyone who made the top 8 this season and to everyone who took part.

In the Minor Premiership finals (between teams finishing 9th to 16th inclusive) it was Dennis versus Graham in the final. Dennis pulled off the performance of the year in our league with a monster score that blew me out of the water. That score of 1,520 points was just plain simply magnificent. 

Dennis and his Dragoons, are our 2018 H2H Minor Premiers - Congratulations Dennis. Fantastic tactics and score.

I hope that we'll see everyone back here again next season to knock our heads together for SC19 - H2H

Thanks for your company and efforts.

G

image.png.496d981b62f2bda4a121b69fbb70c238.png

The other major competition in SC 2018 was of course the Total Points Competition that has run for all 25 rounds and finished at the end of Sunday's games for the season.

FINAL LADDER 2018 (Click on images to enlarge and see it in more detail)

image.thumb.png.3a12e72b8327981f6d30dbdeeefb4b67.png

image.thumb.png.f772da9e19a9bf7f3b5dbb54eb44e929.png

8 players managed to average over 1,000 points this season which I reckon is a 'well done':

image.thumb.png.3165e6d051b0f582ded78f2d88a53603.png

Our TotalRLSC2018 Total Points Champion is Julian and his Taco De La Muerte team

Julian has taken the title by a clear margin and thoroughly deserves all the accolades that are due to a worthy champion.

Well done to Les (LP) in second place who aso topped the 27,000 point mark, an excellent achievement.

Completing our top three is David (Les Rhinos).

In fourth was James with his well named Flat Capper Select team whoheld on to his place despite a fast finishingDennis (Dragoons) and his huge last round total of 1520 points. Which from memory is the highest total of anybody in our league this season - am I right?

What a great, if very challenging season this has been for our league. Thank you everyone for taking part. Let's hope we see everyone back here to take part in TotalRLSC19 next season.

Congratulations to our winners and a round of applause for everyone who has taken part.

All the best

See you next season in the comp

Graham

Edited by Graham

1656497162_TotalPtsChamp2018Award3.thumb.jpg.e75139074f7064290ccd06da35ad9dfd.jpg

****** Congratulations Julian ******

Runner Up: Les (LP)image.png.291f21063501c01e3ddde9244bd6a145.png 

1270094078_SCMinorPremier2018Dennis.jpg.4e21271b3686d2f13e5ac24a2ca8f4bd.jpg

** Runner Up - Graham (Fev Stormers) **

Well done Dennis with  Grand Final Score of 1520 - an emphatic win.

Congratulations  to Julian and Dennis on their victories.  Thanks to Graham for all the work he did.

• Thanks 1