Lezignan v xiii catalan/ St Esteve

Live stream Sunday at 3pm cet

Alrix Da Costa , Yaha and Seguier in the Catalans team, in the u 19 game the Catalans have 6 academy squad players in the team and we may have Thomas Lacans from the academy playing for his formation club 

18 hours ago, Captain Survival said:

Thanks Futtocks, that is a great link.  Appreciated.

While no site can be 100% accurate all the time, that site is almost always spot on, as regards listings and links for both TV and radio coverage. Every fan should have it bookmarked for reference.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well, they've got the presenters in the correct aspect ratio for the first time this season, but there is the occasional crackle on the audio. 

Never mind; game on!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

St Helens must be looking enviously at this playing surface. :wink: 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I had to miss part of it, but enjoyed what I saw.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Great game at the stadium ! Da Costa has a problem behind the play the ball! I watched the second half from behind the post and you know when he arrives behind the play the ball which way he's going to pass! He turns his body the second he gets there the side he's going to pass to! 

3 hours ago, JonM said:

Watched it on YT this morning, pretty enjoyable match with a close finish. I think both teams would cut it at the top of C1, bottom of championship.

Dragons reserves will benefit having an enhanced Elite 1. Leeds send their dual reg to Featherstone and Cas to Halifax in contrast. That s the Catalans challenge.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

3 hours ago, audois said:

Dragons reserves will benefit having an enhanced Elite 1. Leeds send their dual reg to Featherstone and Cas to Halifax in contrast. That s the Catalans challenge.

Catalans u-19s travelled to play Widnes u-19s and got a pretty similar score to the first team - 42-16 loss after being ahead with half an hour played.

1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

Can I still watch on my main telly using Apple TV?

If there's a Facebook app for your TV, have a look at that. You may have to like/favourite the relevant account on your computer to easily find it on the TV app.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday night 6pm in England Albi v lezignan on ffrxiii account, 

Long day for me as I've the under 12 region team (aude)to coach in an all day 13 a side tournament in Albi 2 to 3 hour bus journey, then straight to the  main ground to coach the juniors who kick off at 5pm French time in Albi! Then stay for the first team to get the coach back with them! 

Archived