Sign in to follow this  
gogledd

Pre-season: Club Event and Supporters Trust AGM - Sunday 11th February 2018

NORTH WALES CRUSADERS are pleased to be hosting a pre-season event at the Queensway Stadium which will include a Supporters Trust meeting, open North Wales Origin training session and a free to attend Crusaders Mini session.

The day will begin at 11am when the North Wales Origin representation side take to the field for an open training session, before a Supporters Trust meeting will be held in The Fat Boar Hospitality Suite starting at 1pm.

Following the meeting, at 2pm there will be a free to attend training session for the North Wales Crusaders Mini’s (ages 4-6), Dragon’s (ages 7-11) and academy (ages 12-18)  sections.

The training session is open to everyone, regardless of experience, and will provide a fantastic introduction to the club’s youth setup.

Good luck to North Wales crusaders this season  hope to make as many games as I can ,long trip

18 hours ago, swann5 said:

Good luck to North Wales crusaders this season  hope to make as many games as I can ,long trip

Bloody hell, yeah it's a long way from jockland, what you doing up there??

moved here in November got family here 

4 hours ago, swann5 said:

moved here in November got family here 

I had no idea you were moving. We'll miss you on the terraces and on the coach. Hopefully we'll get to see you in some of our more northern games (Newcastle, Cumbria, York?). Otherwise I may catch you at a Wakefield game.  All the best. MAJ